New IEM Help recommendation!

I would avoid the IO like a plague, the midrange tonality is completely FUBAR. As someone who has owned six different Campfire IEMs, the IO were the only pair that I sent back during the first month. Based on what you described hconverse02, I’d actually go with the Ikko OH1. The OH10 is great, but the OH1 runs a little more neutral while still bringing some warmth and great subbass.

1 Like

I would agree if you listen to mainly acoustic music, but for anything like electronic or other music without natural instruments I don’t think it’s that bad. I wouldn’t recommend campfire at this price range anyway, but yeah the oh10 for better bass/excitement and the oh1 for more neutral agreeable signature. Also I find the oh1 more comfortable because of the lighter weight then the 10

I just like warm sound, I listen to all types of
music though. How do the oh1s and oh10s fare on that?

The oh10 is more of a v shape then a more warm sound, so the oh1 would be less v shaped. If you really like warm sound the shure iems are good for that, but I think a better option would be the moondrop kxxs if you want warm. I hear that people compare the kanas pro and kxxs as an upgrade to the t2

1 Like

The Kxxs may be a good option not mentioned, essentially an improved kanas pro with better bass, it is more neutral than the oh10 per graphs and is highly recommended. Oh and the new ones from bgvp may be intresting with their dip switches, ba or hybrid designs, one is in the mid 150s and the other is basically the same price as the tsmr3.

I have Tin T2 as well, and love them. I guess the next step would be the P1, as Z’s review suggested. I bought T2 because of his review.

bgvp has quality issues, so i would skip that.

What your opinion between the OH1 v the KXXS?

I would say that the oh1 is less warm then the kxxs, and both have good soundstage and imaging. I would say that the kxxs has a bit more detail then the oh1.

@M0N @Sten @BondDaBoom I finally figured out which I would like to go with, and it ended up being the fiio fa7. After reading about them, I realized they would be hit or miss, but they came in today and I’m already enjoying them without hassle or any of the common issues people have mentioned. Thanks for the help!

Well that’s great, really nice iem :+1: