NITSCH x Schiit Magni Piety Dropped! Super Limited & Long Awaited!

The NITSCH x Schiit Magni Piety dropped today on both Apos and NITSCH’s websites. Limited to 1000 units total and highly anticipated amplifier, looking forward to giving it a try as soon as it comes in!

1 Like

Mine will be here tomorrow or Tuesday,

Wonderful design…cant wait to play with it.

Alex

2 Likes

Bought one. Gonna go head-to-head with the RebelAmp, we’ll see how it does.

2 Likes

Spent all day Saturday saying “don’t forget about the Piety on Sunday morning”, and promptly remembered one hour after it sold out.

They’ll be some used ones floating soon enough I bet.

1 Like

if they sold 1k in 12 hours, they will be back. there clearly is a market for it. if it will sell 1k in 12 hours, it will sell 10k a year. and thats worth schiits time.

I wonder if they are going back to the original design, according to Marv on SBAF and CEETEE, a big reason why this magni was not the one that was mass produced as the magni 3+ is due to the PNP NPN transistors being out of stock. They redesigned the board to use new transistors and were able to have enough to make 1k but now the new ones are low in quantity and the old transistors are in stock now so if they were to maintain stock they have to revert back. I refrained from buying this due to having the jotunheim 2 so I am curious how this little amp stacks up with its bigger brother

3 Likes

I thought the whole point of the Piety was that the parts didn’t exist to do a bigger run, that’s why Schiit didn’t produce it in the first place.

2 Likes

Just got one in house yesterday…

Awesome little amp…
Alex

4 Likes

great review and pics cant wait for mine to come in

1 Like