No Serious Business - IEM Edition

Probably not tbh lol. With SE12 in my collection GT12 is similar enough so it might be redundant @nymz do you want my set?

1 Like

oh right

Redundance is indeed a pain.

But if you didnt have the SE12 then? Would it have survived without the redundancy factor?

1 Like

This is what I want. I just don’t know all the parameters that get me there. :slight_smile: the hp-2 does it better than anything yet. But it’s definitely not neutral or as intended.

1 Like

Definitely yes since I always keep 3-4 all BAs in my collection and GT12 is more comfortable than RS10 for my studio (casual) listen.

1 Like

Where are you based? America?

Vancouver, BC.

Used to live in Queens, NY

Yeah, im EU (portugal)

Customs will keep it for a good while (1 to 2 months) without express shipping -. -

1 Like

Haha yeah I know. I just shipped the Aroma Audio W6.2 to Spain and it was total disaster. And I even shipped it with UPS.

FedEx was lot faster but cost me $180 to ship RS10 to him.

3 Likes

Does gt12 have better timbre than lokahi?

Midrange and Bass Timbre yes. Treble timbre lokahi was pretty good so might beat out GT12

2 Likes

edc61e2a9243918eb365f868b8190e10663bbb26_2_666x500

12, but you can stick more in the pull drawer if you want. They also have a less expensive one without the drawer.

2 Likes

I was looking at the Tea graph thinking it was your KZ rec and said, oh my god does that graph look outstanding. lol

3 Likes

Not for me my dear. All BA IEMs suck the brains out of my head. It’s why I still talk to @nymz :wink:

2 Likes

Pahahahah

"Oh look at me im so good why my iems that have dds.

Look, such bass slam on this sailor moon ost. Omg i wanna hear this mest slam on those pink floyd albuns oh my ga"

Good luck. Nothing slams on those albums. Horrible. Just not my thing, and you know, I tried. :cry:

2 Likes

Have you tried your own eq? :joy:

2 Likes

I did! It fried my motherboard, my amp and dac melted and there is a warrant out for my arrest because of all the pets I murdered in my neighborhood. Right now I’m on the run from the law.

Still… no slam sadly.

3 Likes

At least you good on gas. So much air makes you not turn the a/c on. :slight_smile:

Vortex just asked me if I was a compulsive buyer… I just felt bad lol

You chilling in Rikudou_Goku’s Discord?

1 Like