No Serious Business - IEM Edition

excited-yeah

1 Like

Thanks guys, but I donā€™t really care. There are enough people at this site that have my address, anyone who really wanted it could get it.

2 Likes

Fucking Crin. Now I need to hear B2 and that Drop x JVC.

I hate that guy.

Oxygen >>> B2

Oopsā€¦ U better runā€¦

icegif-166

Just saying :smirk:

Tbh, only unexpected sets to me were that JVC and Clair. Didnā€™t expect Crinn to rec Clairvoyance since he likes monitors

I love him. He speaks the truth and we have similar tastes in IEMs.

2 Likes

I agree with this.

3 Likes

Saved.

Thanks.

All the MOONDROP hybrids are very good IEMs but there is something strange about them that I canā€™t put my finger on. There is a strange tonality about them.

But if you were to just pop them in and listen to them, they have an impressive presentation to them at first. The Blessing 2 is on my rec list. I really like it especially for an IEM that doesnā€™t have much emphasized bass. There arenā€™t many out there like that.

So after a weekend listening to the 7Hz Timeless, I actually enjoy it for music. Dislike it for movies. Hate it for gaming. Apparently I am really easy on the whole sound stage when listening to music as long as the instrument separation is good enough to keep things clear.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hot hot hot :fire:

I took unboxing shots but I donā€™t feel like pulling them in at the moment. Got actual work stuff I need to jump on.

Iā€™m a sucker for a nice black braided iem cable, that looks real nice

1 Like

For the record, was my idea. Reso is just a copycat

1 Like

NGL, Iā€™ve considered getting an aria a couple times just because of its cable :joy:

That cable is bad according to almost everyone. I never owned it tho

The cable comes pretty kinked up and never wants to be straightened so, I donā€™t recommend getting an Aria for the cable. The Aria cable is what I throw on low end IEMs I donā€™t really care about if I donā€™t have anything better.

1 Like

Ah damn, looks nice though :sweat_smile: although itā€™s 3.5mm anyway which would annoy me. I have eyed up the xinhs one too, to have something nice, although I donā€™t really have an iem that Iā€™d want one for right now since the two nice ones I have are pretty good