No Serious Business - IEM Edition

Yeah I’m more interested in the iem than the cable just that aesthetic made me more tempted :joy:

I should really just keep my money for better IEMs though, eventually I’ll get a Thummim but I think that’s far off for me now unfortunately

He’s right.

1 Like

Ahahah now you just being kind.:rage:

@nymz, which tips you use on Mele? I’m using Xelastec but I’m not quite satisfied tbh

That is the same reason i prefer it over var.

Different takes 🤷

CP100 for neutrality, final e for bass and treble tame, radius deep mount for treble enhancing

Ok, I need to get RDM somehow. Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t like Variations for everything. Only sub bass focused music.

Yap, we figured it out already.

Still, I enjoy discussing sets and takes with you. Never change bro.

@Godria you ok?

Holy shit, how do you send almost 700 messages in 3 days in one thead?
Also shitpost and iem talk combined :rofl:
Is the whole purpose of this thread not to spam riku’s?

Mostly shitposting yes, but IEM related.

1 Like

Yes, not to spamm official threads.

And to shitpost.

And gifs.

1 Like

A bunch of us end up busting balls and having fun with one another and we quickly end up filling other threads with off topic stuff unintentionally. Here we don’t have to worry about any of that. We can have fun, talk some shit, talk about IEMs and the audio hobby in general and hopefully not upset other members who don’t care about any of that or clog up threads that get off topic quickly.

Feel free to join in the madness if you dare. :wink: It’s actually not really that mad. :frowning:

3 Likes

EJ07m Photos…

6 Likes

Dayum. Phenomenal photography as usual.

1 Like

What do you use for camera equipment again?

Thanks @Tfaduh IPhone.

Wut. Macro lens module?

I have a macro lens that I attach for close ups, but all these shots were without the lens. :slight_smile:

These are some macro shots…

1 Like