Noob requesting help £200-£300

Yes, along with the speaker cable

And I’d also need 2 sets of those, 1 for each speaker

Sounds correct

Haha alright, I think we got there in the end. Thanks a bunch for the help, i’ve learned a good amount tonight along the way!

1 Like

@M0N @TwoPaperCaper
Hi guys,
Thanks again for the help the other day!
Everything has been delivered and setup now, having a lot of fun with the speakers so far.

One thing I have noticed though is after splitting the DAC I can instantly hear quite a lot of things missing from some of my songs i’m playing on repeat (and I wouldn’t say I have the most precise ears, it’s just really obvious)

Is this expected when splitting the DAC or has something gone wrong somewhere?

Thanks again!

1 Like

You might have two right/left channels feeding the speakers so you are only getting mono rather than stereo.

Trace the RCAs from the speaker amp to the DAC splitters. Make sure you are using INPUT 1 for both RCAs on the amp, and on the DAC output, make sure the DAC red terminal has only one wire going to your speaker amp and the other going to the headphone amp. Then the white terminal has one going to speaker amp and one going to the headphone amp.

If you can upload pictures of the back of each unit with the wiring we might notice something else that could be off.

Thanks for the detailed answer, the first thing you said was absolutely the case!
Seems so obvious now when I look back at it… lmao

Thanks again for the help, my ears are saved

2 Likes

Lol hopefully that’s corrected, as that should not happen