North America Made Options?

Schiit…JDS Labs…who else? I’d like to support something that’s not Chi Fi if possible. :wink:

Same in the UK mate :+1: but don’t upset James Murphy lol…

Love LCD though :v:

1 Like

Geshelli Labs - Near Orlando Florida

The Schiit - Has a retail store (Schiitr) which you can listen to all their stuff as well a separate Mfg in Valenica California.

JDS Labs - They impressed me with their customer support - Collinsville, Illinois.

LCD Soundsystem - New York. But none of their stuff supports balanced input and don’t expect a reply if you contact their support.

1 Like

“LCD Soundsystem - New York. But none of their stuff supports balanced input and don’t expect a reply if you contact their support”

:rofl:

what about options that are made in Japan?

Schiit seems to be hit and miss… the company is… good and bad… mostly good… I think I have 7 of their products? 8?.. Ya…

All of the schiit products I’ve had have been hits, no issues with any of them.
Fulla 2, magni 3, modi 2 uber, modi 3, sys.

UK based then… https://ifi-audio.com/about-ifi/ :+1:

1 Like

whats wron with chi-fi? I find that at this point they have more than proven themselves especially in the budget market.

Nice. Politically-motivated economic coercion. Good luck finding anything without Chinese electronics inside, even if made in North America.
If you are serious about MAGA, then buckle up and work in factories yourself. Better yet, create a factory. Truth is, most ppl want to be in charge, have others do the hard work, and profit from the labor of others, which are the root causes of factories being offshored.

1 Like

Wow! Got issues?

The OP’s question is neither politically motivated nor coercive.
And MAGA involves waayyyy more than working in a factory.

Mayflower Electronics also is made in America. I don’t know much about the quality of their stuff though.