Nymzreviews.com official thread

CP100 and Radius Deep Mount are my favs. Final E, Azla Crystal, SS20, CP145, etc also work.

Teas are very tip dependent, so you can pretty much fine tune to anything you want - assuming you got the correct FR which is pretty flat and no QC problems.

Tips I don’t like with Teas: Any type of foam, Elecom Cap20, Azla Sedna, E-pro Horn EP00, Spiral Dots, stock tips and others I might be forgetting.

2 Likes

I have a Cayin n3 pro inbound, I’ll give you a heads up, and a breakdown.

I have the teas so will give a good point of reference.

3 Likes

Perfect!!! Thanks!

1 Like

With the Linsoul HC-08 cable, B2 is now suitable for listening, even for metal. Softening the mids , improving clarity … Who doesn’t like OG cable to know about it :sunglasses: :boom: I know that the eartips are also important :grin: :wink:

@nymz dhl never fails to amaze me with how fast they ship.

If only the same could be said for your country’s customs…Lol

5 Likes

Yeah… But my country as insane delivery times. I get aliexpress in a week or less after shipment and dhl is 2-3 days.

But if it gets stuck… Rip. Express never gets stuck tho

How’s ur first impressions?

1. I was worried about fit. They fit quite well with xs cp100+.
  2. Holy shit are these easy to drive. I nearly blew out my eardrums (not really lol) plugging them into my k3 on high gain.
  3. Massive stage, imaging width, and separation.
  4. I can really hear the mid focus when compared to my other iems. Personally I’d prefer just a bit more a v shape but that’s me. I’d also like a bit more treble extension but the amount here is by no means lacking. I’ve been spoiled by the timeless as of late.
  5. The bass reaches pretty damn low and has good slam considering what the graph is like.
5 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Welcome to the cult, we have cookies!

Whoa, that is fast. Where do you live if I may ask? Mozambique as name suggests? :slight_smile:

Mine only left China according to tracking, but I went with AliExpress Standard shipping praying to avoid extra 23% in VAT, which I wouldn’t have avoided for sure with DHL…

Not from Mozambique although that would be a great play on my name. I’m in the US. I ordered last Wednesday and it was delivered today. Estimated delivery date was nov 24th so a full 9 days early is great.

Got mine today too!!!
They are feather-light. Fit with CP100 is good and bass is all there despite the graph.

2 Likes

Curious for your take on HeartMirror, we both like mids…

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Teas are one hell of an iem. Im glad you like them. Most people will think it has no bass or slam because of their graph. They will keep surprising you!

1 Like

Yeah, they got me curious due to it’s tuning for the price. They are not your usually budget v-shape, but lets see how does that treble is. Some people found it slightly shouty.

Congratulations! :sunglasses:

1 Like

A E S T H E T I C S

11 Likes

2 Likes

giphy (1)

WoW, beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

the-shawshank-redemption
:boom: :wink:

3 Likes