Nymzreviews.com official thread

Mangird Tea, no joke.

Godly vocals, under 300, good slam and separation for metal, laidback treble.

6 Likes

You just described the Mangird Tea :tea:

3 Likes

Coming in with another rec for the Tea

4 Likes

Thanks for this. Just not sure what else I’d need or want at this point.

30% off OG EJ07 on shuoer’s website (with newsletter coupon) :eyes: :eyes: :eyes::

It might finally be the day to pull the trigger…

3 Likes

9 Likes

After listening to the OG EJ ,EJ07M and the Lava Metal I had, I prefer the mild U of the M ,i didn’t realize the Lava was kneecapped on highs as well over the M but from listening you can tell.

The M > OG > Lava for me what can i say i like my bass and highs.

2 Likes

It should be the same. Or even more percivable highs due to better clarity of the Lava. Only the bass self should differ. Maybe you got a lemon?

Anyway, glad you got your M :ok_hand:what shell did you end up going?

1 Like

I think some units are getting the 6k Dip over the M? With different people using different couplers hard to tell and I didn’t spend much time with all to be honest so maybe it was just my wishful brainwaves LOL .

As for the shell I am going with the full Transparent T-005 top too I saw this one but the description says T-006 shell but it looks blue so I asked Joseph If he could track down the order and what was actually made.

Going to get the LETSHOUER in silver on top lile in the pics.

The Pintrest pics and the sheet make it real hard to get your desired combo so I am keeping it simple :ok_hand:

Nymz I believe you went full T-006 ?
Did you graph the resin over the metal any difference?

1 Like

:joy: check the date below

4 Likes

Wow. Almost an year later and no copy paste macro. We should celebrate soon. :partying_face::partying_face:

I should just do a personal rec for any bracket and just copy paste it :joy:

2 Likes

Yes to both!

Keep in mind that due to resins oval shape, it might be slightly less perceivable than it graphs.

1 Like

Good news like them curves!

1 Like

Yanyin x HBB Mahina frequency response graph

The carrying case man… the carrying case. These look stuning. Enough talk, let me plug them in!

13 Likes

16 Likes

@nymz if you manage, please review Ikko OH10

1 Like

Sorry, I never tried any Ikko so far, not sure I’ll be able to. I think @Rikudou_Goku did - he’s the basshead

2 Likes

Yeah, I reviewed it.

stock is a bit shouty and harsh to me. But modded is a beast.

Its a basshead iem though, not 11/10 like the Sony EX800ST taped, so it will still be good for other stuff.

6 Likes

could you compare it with Fiio Eclipse, if you heard it?

No I havent. But OH10 modded graphs better imo.

1 Like