Nymzreviews.com official thread

Aww shucks, that‘s unlucky. I hope you‘ll someday get to at least try them yourself.

And yeah, the collection aspect can be quite addictive :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

One thing that comes to my mind in regards to the Oracle is how smooth that set sounds without sacrificing sparkle nor bass impact. Very coherent set.

The Oracle is in my daily rotation together with the Variations and Bravery. My current audio trinity so to speak.

1 Like

Congratz on your purchase, EJ07m is an awsome IEM. I’m hyped for you :slight_smile:

Yeah, Dudo CS is very nice. They always try to hook me up even with stuff they dont ever got in stock. And they only have been honest with me. They even told me once to buy an iem on other stores because they couldnt match the current prices. I like them!

5 Likes

They are relaxed, yes. That’s what polarizes them. I love them all because of that. EJ07 just immerses you on a trip, very easy to listen to it. I love it. I use RSV for sparkles :grimacing:

I’m happy to see your post. I love when people realize what they like or they don’t about a signature and then can proceed according to it. I think you’ll love rsv :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Continuing what nymz said above, I think your rotation kinda sums up the sparkly signature that you like haha. In my case, I originally had the Variations in rotation with MEST and Tea, but very quickly it got shelved and replaced with the Tin T2 / Mele. The Variations is fun, just not fun in the enjoyment sense but rather the outstanding technical separation between frequencies. Less and less it stayed in my ears until I would change to a different IEM after 15-30 mins of listening. The tonality was just a tad too unnatural for me that it kept pulling my attention away from what I’m doing. A pity for sure; an endgame lost.

Tin T2 being in the loop probably also shows that I enjoy more of a clean but dark & relaxed signature. Judging by the feedback here, hopefully I got it right by going with the EJ07m!

Just a question in advanced though, how does the Tanya filter mod work? I couldn’t find a tutorial for how it should be done. Is it just sticking it on top of the original EJ07m mesh? Or should the original mesh be removed and the Tanya filters glued onto the nozzle rim?

1 Like

It’s a sticker you put on the nozzle. Simple as that :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Heya! Is this always the case? I thought replacing the mesh filter meant you take out the old mesh with tweezers and putting in the new one? Or is the process different with Tanya filters? I’m about to get a bunch of spare Tanya filters with my Oxygen, and I might mod my Mele to see if that’ll release more sparkle. Thanks!

2 Likes

When you have a noozle with a metal grid, just stick it on top (ej07m, dq6, etc). When you already have a filter applied, like mele, you have to change them.

I like mele with tanya filters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How does it change the sound signature?
I might as well try it if it fixes the tiny issues I have with Mele’s signature.

2 Likes

Seems to open treble, but don’t expect night and day difference. I think it helps a bit, but might even be placebo.

Also, I don’t like it meshless. To my ears/brain, Tanya > Stock >>> No filter

1 Like

That’s normal ‘discount’ they have. Been there for a while. Have a chat with them. For sure they give you a even better discount. :wink:

3 Likes

(Un)fortunately, I’ve already ordered, guess probably I was a new customer so they didn’t mention a larger discount. But all is well, the discounted price is already enough to be covered by the stuff that I’ve offloaded recently. Hope to get it before Christmas!

We definitely need more insider knowledge on how to get more discounts for specific shops… How much of a discount do you mean, for instance? Thanks for the heads up tho

3 Likes

Depends on what you order.

For example at ‘Tanchjim Oxygen’ price range its extra $20 off. So if you go with the x2 price = x2 ‘extra’ discount you get a pretty good idea in what range you should be looking. Not sure if the chat is the same person always. This is the ‘extra’ discount above all the ongoing discounts on holidays and events. If you don’t want to chat with them directly just put the stuff you want in your cart wait a day or two they start chat with you. However this discount is always lower then you chat with them directly. Atleast that’s my experience with them so far.

Dudo Audio store got my attention when Moondrop released their Illumination and they where the only shop giving a $100 dollar discount on it.

2 Likes

Looking forward to your impressions on the EJ07m and where it sits compared to the MEST :+1:

2 Likes

It might be a while since I’m quite busy for two months on my work. But I might be able to do so after the end of January. By then I should have a good idea where EJ07m sits among MEST and Tea :wink:

2 Likes

I usually always talk to dudo before buying and ask what price they can do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of dudo, they will ship my R5 Sabre, its case and a toping nx7 soon, so I’ll prolly get it before christmas. Will be a nice christmas haul!!

2 Likes

Is that a specific code or is it standard coupon? I contacted dudo CS directly to see the price, but in normal condition I am like 200$ off that what you have shown :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn, my Teas arrived. This look, that sweet vocals!!
It may be a little bit brighter/shoutier than expected, but since mornign I am listening to all great songs I know like hell again and again and I am loving them even more. Let that be recommendation for this set, because nothing beats this kind of experience in my opinion :slight_smile:

Big thanks for recommendation to the Tea Grandfather Nymz (Xenns should definitely give you something for free (like Xenns Up) for your work in here) and everyone involved in this buy (PopinTeddy’s comparison to Variations also played major role)!

BTW, Aliexpress version of linsoul declared almost10x lower value of the product and it clicked, only 10$ of duty! I did not ask them for that though, so if because of that those would be sent back to China I would be quite pissed, so every medal (story?) has two sides :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today I’m seeing different things on the same EJ07m page :man_shrugging: The store coupon is just a mere $20 off while the IEM is discounted. Yesterday the IEM wasn’t discounted but the store coupon was $149 off. Maybe because I became a member of the store? Dunno. I’m also wondering if shipping destination matters.

Again, using HBB’s words, “GHETTO.” :joy:

2 Likes

BTW isn’t MEST good enough for you? Wasn’t that supposed to be endgame and final buy? :smiley:

4 Likes