Nymzreviews.com official thread

I’d love to demo it, but that’s the kind of IEM I’d never buy blind :frowning:

1 Like

For the first time I hear that it is such a multi-genre IEMs. Unfortunately, I have nowhere to hear it here, maybe in time.

2 Likes

A wise decision I lucked out with my blind buy as it’s one of my most comfortable iem’s I can literally use it all day with no issues at all.
If I edit SoundEater’s genres a wee bit…

then Z1R has all that down to a “Tee” :+1:

2 Likes

I was genuinely interested in Z1R, I have to think seriously, it seems like the absolute “end of the game”. Thank you for the information! :pray:

2 Likes

The genres I posted above cover pretty much 100% of my listening and never once have I regretted purchasing my Z1R’s, It’s been around since 2018? and just look at regarded reviewers S tier lists? that’s no coincidence Chris, Crin etc…a good set always gonna be good set and it shows how confident Sony are with the Z1R no MKII a year later…I rest my happy musical case lol.

4 Likes

Still hoping for a remake with better fit and cheaper (keeping the magic). A girl can dream :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I kinda agree but the og build is second to none and that goes for the unboxing experience too…I love metal sets as opposed to the various resin ones, just love the look and that cold feel when I fit them :+1:

1 Like

And I love metal as a material for IEMs. Most people are afraid of their size and whether they will fit. They are probably heavy and cannot be used outdoors, but the genres they cover overshadow all these shortcomings! I’m starting to read reviews!

2 Likes

Linsoul 11.11 Sale is up!

LINK

Good look guys. Spend wisely :wink:

My personal Recs that are on sale:

Mangird Tea for 269.10$

Keep in mind Mangird Teas have some weird QC going on later, so buy at your own risk!

KZ DQ6 for 22.95$

You might wanna grab some Tanya filters for this one tho!

EJ07m For 527.12$

For those who don’t want to get it a bit cheaper but deal with aliexpress, here’s your chance! Remember to get some Tanya filters for it!

KZ EDX PRO for 11.05$

I don’t own this IEM, but a lot of people have been raving on it and for 11 usd, why not?

7Hz Timeless for 202.00$

Lots of QC reportings coming up, but if you wanna jump the hype train, go ahead!

xDuoo XD-05 Bal for 364.65$

You can get it 20$ cheaper on Dudo, but if you don’t wanna deal with Aliexpress, this is the one!

4 Likes

Now I look at the site of linsoul.FD7 are not reduced in price. This is a joke :slight_smile: How long will Monarch OG stay at this price ?? :no_mouth: :slightly_smiling_face:

I checked the prices for France, and almost all the sets are already cheaper on Hifigo that hasn’t publish their 11.11 sales…

So I have 3 pieces of advice for anyone in EU that would be interested in 11.11:

• don’t forget to take conversion, taxes and shipping in your calculations (espacially with linsoul)
  • wait; we aren’t on 11.11 yet, so there is no hurry
  • don’t hesitate to compare between sites. It can be a pain in the but as some websites are so different, and there are some marketplaces there, but at least you’ll know you have the best price when you’ll click on that “proceed checkout” button
2 Likes

Oh, yes, usually hifigo is the cheapest (apart from aliex) for me - i can avoid vat with them. Just posted it because they came up.

Im not getting anything this 11.11 :frowning:

Sony IER-Z1R | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org z1r for 990 Eur

1 Like

missed opportunity to call this thread the Tea Party

2 Likes

I second this! VAT and import duties are a pain! Ask if the seller is willing to declare a lower value for you - I don’t know if many would do this, though…

1 Like

Ali still has good deals for you? Since they automatically apply vat, they hardly compete with price, now. And when I think about their services (shipping, return policies,…), They just don’t have enough arguments for me anymore. I still check them once in a while, and some stuff can’t be found elsewhere, but Ali is like over for me.

That’s… Cool. I like it :joy: . Thanks :love_you_gesture:

Oh yes, just the usual slower than linsoul/hifigo (talking express here and keep in mind that according to my friends, I’m just impaticient and have very fast shipping times).

Above 150$ you dont lay vat on checkout. Even if the price shows it, when you checkout, VAT gets discounted off. This is where the magic happens.

As mentioned above by @ttorbic, you can ask for low value declaration. Add that to express shipping like dudo does and bam, no customs or vat for me, since express shipping on my country passes through customs and if there’s any vat to be paid, you pay it to them and not the customs itselves. Due to low declaration and express shipping, i get stuff on days without paying an extra cent :slight_smile:

Same goes for linsoul, hifigo, etc. Magic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My experience with Dudo has been great so far! Prompt replies (if during normal hours in China, within an hour!), and open to negotiation. @nymz I finally bit the bullet and got the Oxygen! Within 40 minutes of payment, the seller marked as dispatched. I don’t know how the seller can offer such good prices and service, but if they’re happy, I’m happy, then everyone’s happy! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes

They usually take a day or two to send the package but it’s veeery smooth. I loge that store and it already saved me quite a lot.

Keep in mind every shipment is getting delayed due to energy crisis. Please dont get your hopes too up and blame it on me :stuck_out_tongue:

Im glad you got O2 :fire: you’re, in fact, the third to do it today :joy:

2 Likes