Nymzreviews.com official thread

Here are short descriptions from the Roon parametric eq:

1 Like

So, Crin has his Project Midnight in his Database and SeeAudio and Hifigo teased and announced a Collab a while ago, which will be revealed soon. All their hints point to the Word Midnight as well, and their last Teaser made it very apparent as well:

https://m.facebook.com/Seeaudio2020/?_se_imp=2SqM9ui5Canc8LSSW

So yeah, given how much I love my Bravery, Iā€˜m very excited! Probably gonna get it, not question. Here is its FR Graph:

That looks like something I would like :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, the rumours say itā€™s a bass boosted Yume. Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m pretty stocked about since, since Iā€™ve always eyed Yume for itā€™s tuning but people kept saying it lacked some techs. Graph Looks amazing to me :fire:

1 Like

The Treble also looks so much better, much more extension

Edit:

Oh hell yeah, give it to me :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing I can fault in the sound, just whether our budget can cover keeping a hold of them.

4 Likes

Respect, sir :slight_smile:

Crin has always been very vocal about Yume. Although, Iā€™d say it might take some months due to Eclipse hype train.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it launches already next January.

Either way, excited for the reveal. Maybe this week? I so wanna get this itā€˜s insane :v:

I doubt they announce it before Eclipse gets sent out to not bottleneck sales. Eclipse is expected to be sent out after xmas, so thereā€™s that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for your review of the Timeless. If you think itā€™s too bright i will skip it for sure

I will have it before xmas, maybe this week. In fact, I have so much stuff incoming Iā€™m already losing track.

I just bought Koss KPH30i for the memes :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll start this post by expressing my deepest gratitude and love towards @nymz for sending me his Letshuoer EJ07M and many hours talking about sets and music.

So today I received my package containing my latest purchase, Softears RSV and already mentioned EJ07M.

I havenā€™t spent much time with them to give more in depth opinion but Iā€™m also not good with words, so I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother with that later. :smile:
Both sets complement each other very well, RSV is god tier for vocals, everything sounds perfect, nothing is exagerated. On some tracks it shows weakness in subbass but itā€™s expected, itā€™s BA afterall. But make no mistake, it can still hit very hard, midbass is surprisingly punchy. First listening of Florence + the Machine gave me goosebumps, her voice was ethereal. :heart_eyes:
EJ07M on the other hand picks up where RSV shows some weakness, on subbass. It does vocals a bit worse than RSV and is a bit darker sounding but itā€™s still excellent nontheless. Staging and imaging on EJ is something to behold, itā€™s nothing Iā€™ve heard so far.

My EJ07M is still stuck in China since October, so I hope Iā€™ll get it in 2022 :sweat_smile:

I consider both sets as endgame pieces for anyone looking more balanced iem that can replay majority of genres like a boss. You just pick flavor, full BA or tribrid :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees baby.

I feel acomplished now and ready to retire. EJ07m, RSV and Teas. Full stamp of approval by the cult.

Thanks for sharing and no need to thank, you deserve it (for being my bully target everyday). Congratz :fire:

Xmas came earlier.

nymz
CEO of Tea Cult and basshead converter

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this short but concise overview, I think I hit jackpot for going for EJ07m instead of RSV!! That exactly fits my sweet spot!

And Iā€™m getting it tomorrow :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yes, I think so too. For your preference, EJ07m makes more sense.

Basicly EJ07m will give you better sub-bass and imaging. RSV will give you better mids, treble, stage depth and detail.
RSV has more elevation on the mid bass, making it warmer and with more note weight, that I prefer, more Tea like. EJ07m has a DD and not so forward mids and is more easy going.

They pair lovely, like Igor said.

Congratz brooo, canā€™t wait to hear ur impressions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s relieving, Iā€™ll play around with it a bit before giving any impressions.

I want to git a gud experience from both stock and with Tanya filters, plus tip-roll. For EJ07m I donā€™t think I can just blurt out my impressions that quickly like the Ā£18 VR3000 with everything stock to the bare bones :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congratz, I think you made the right choice :slightly_smiling_face:
Youā€™ll also see that Teas arenā€™t that far behind, EJ will just do some things better which makes it superior.

1 Like

- Hello? Is this the police station?

1 Like

Priest of the Tea Cult and basshead converter. Fixed it for you.

Why do I envision all you Tea Cultist in a gathering like this:

3 Likes

I had this in mind

4 Likes