▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

:beers:

Linsoul has shirley shipped one to @ZeosPantera already, but just in case they have not, this second planar after the sold out Phantom - the US$549.00 THIEAUDIO Wraith is now on sale.

1 Like

Here you go, Cheers :beers:

1 Like

Renaming this thread to “Official Missing Gear Request Thread” instead of “Official Missing Headphones Request Thread” in order to avoid confusion for new members

3 Likes

Yamaha YH-5000SE

Done buddy :+1:

2 Likes

Can we get a thread for the new Bee planar headphones from Nectar Sound?
The website is nectarsound.net.

I just ordered a set of Bee’s tonight. They are hand made by a one man operation in Georgia. He is better known for his electrostatic’s.

The Bee’s sell for $499.00US, take a week to make and are supposed to be quite bassy. I am excited! :grin:

1 Like

Done buddy :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can we get a Swan OS-10 thread?

Done sir :+1:

1 Like

I wasn’t able to find a thread for the new Schiit Modi Multibit 2 (or for the previous versions for that matter). Any chance we could get one setup either for the MMB2 itself or for all Mimby versions in general? I’ll leave how that is done up to you guys.

BTW, If I’m just a dunderhead and missed it can you point me in the right direction? Also, if that is the case I’m sorry. :joy:

If no one else picks this up I’ll sort it when I get back from work later this morning :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Take your time, bro. :sunglasses:

All done buddy :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, bro!

1 Like

If there’s any mods around, could I trouble you for a Goldplanar GL-AMT-16 thread? There was never much talk of it, but I’ve been talking with a few people about it lately that all have great things to say about it but nowhere dedicated to post impressions.

2 Likes

Thanks, M0N!

1 Like

How about a thread for the new FiiO FT3 headphones?