▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

Thanks, bro!

1 Like

If there’s any mods around, could I trouble you for a Goldplanar GL-AMT-16 thread? There was never much talk of it, but I’ve been talking with a few people about it lately that all have great things to say about it but nowhere dedicated to post impressions.

2 Likes

Thanks, M0N!

1 Like

How about a thread for the new FiiO FT3 headphones?

2 Likes

That was quick, thanks!

1 Like

Perhaps we should have a new thread for the Monolith M1570c, I know there is one for the Monolith M1570 open back but it prob best to try and separate them. They recently went on sale for a good price so it would be nice to have a thread for reviews and impressions

Hey buddy if no one else sorts it I’ll do it when I get back from work later today :+1:

All done buddy but it’s showing out of stock on Monoprice’s website :thinking:

1 Like

Can we get a Phonon SMB-01L thread

2 Likes

harmonicdynie athena

All done buddy :+1:

1 Like

Well this was weird. Or maybe I’m doing it wrong?
I can’t find a thread for an amp that is more than ten years old, the Schiit Valhalla 2?

I just picked one up today on trade.

All done buddy :+1:

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Another request, but I am not sure if it justifies a whole thread?

I recently bought a DAC/amp dongle. I did tons of research and ended up ordering two. One didn’t work and so I am keeping the FiiO KA5.
It is a great little unit with tons of features.
I could put info into one of the dongle threads and there doesn’t seem to generate a lot of dongle traffic.

Your call.

Maybe just start your own KA5 thread in the dongle section, if it generates a lot of interest then we can make it an official one :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hello. Can I get another thread for Nectar Sound? I just got his newest headphone, the Ambrosia.

Nectar Sound at nectarsound.net
The Ambrosia is his new dynamic headphone. The driver is 50mm and they are rated at 32 Ohms.

Thank you.

1 Like