▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no topic for the 1More Triple Driver. Could we have that one?

Come on… Empire Ears high end shenanigans…worth the :moneybag:?

Yes, if you know what you like. Or add more high end iem manufacturers while you are at it, like qdc, jomo, Noble, fearless, ultimate ears, NCM, jh audio, InEar, unique melody, vision ears, custom art, aaw, Hidition, fitear, rhapsodio, dita, + more typically high end brands that I can’t think of atm

Seems there’s a bit of an iem revolution at the moment, iem’s are upping their game both technology and sound wise while the rest of the ear audio market rests back on their laurels?

1 Like

Sort of, iems are moving faster then headphones imo. But I mentioned typically high end brands, not even talking about the explosion of chi fi

Yep Chifi are deffo driving this trend, as i’m sure some high end brands are well aware…competition an all :+1:

Can we get a thread for the iLoud MTM’s? Might buy a pair for work because they look like cheap PC speakers, so it’s the perfect sleeper lol

Edit: bought them for that purpose

1 Like

What about Hifiman He6se and He6. Just got my set and hooked them up to my Emotiva xpa 7

1 Like

Can 2nd this I love mine

I’d like to see the AKG K361 and 371 (though I’d like to see a review/comparison between the two)

The 371 is pretty nice for sure, something to make a thread for

Zeos’ review of them was very interesting… :smile:

Yeah, not sure what was going on with that review lol, I don’t see why he thinks they are that strange

Maybe because they are extremely revealing? I have heard a lot of people use them as studio headphones.

I bought 2 pairs for people who come in to record if they don’t have a preference

Is it possible for you to make my 2 iem threads specfifically the BLON 03 thread and and my t4 thread the official one? Cause at this point they might as well be the official threads

1 Like

I was thinking about that and I haven’t done that yet since I wouldn’t want to screw up anything. I also don’t know how the owners would feel about it

I feel like I shouldn’t have made an official phantom thread because there is already a massive phantom thread. So I probably won’t do it again until I get some sort of input

1 Like

Well if you figure out how to do it your welcome to do it to my unofficial threads that have basically become the official ones at this point

Yeah lol, I could just add them into the official category, but yeah I will have to ask first

just tell me what to put on them and what to change title wise and ill plug it in for ya