▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

If you want I could edit it later today once I get to my pc

go for it
20 char limit

Monolith M650

Added :+1:

Should be there

1 Like

Yeah but how are people gonna find it? if theres good info in that thread just link to it in the official thread. but the Phantoms need a official thread, theres so much info and mods for it

I made an official thread and I plan to merge it soon

Maybe the ZMF headphones like Auteur, Verite, Verite Closed?

Done, should be up

20c

HEDD HEDDphone. These look promising.

Well I am going to buy one when it actually comes out lol, but I will wait until they actually come out

2 Likes

I think headphone.com is receiving a demo pair soon. They’re in production now. MSRP around $2000 USD.

I just make sure I get a final product and not some early revision that has issues

A demo for listening, not sales. They’ll have them when they officially launch, I believe.

Ah, well I have heard them briefly at a show so I already know I would be after them, but that’s good to know too.

1 Like

There seems to be a lot of headphones missing from that headphone price range tool on this site. can you add stuff there too Mon?

Well, I can but I mean, could you give some examples?

Clears, Elegia, Stella, LCD 3, LCD 1, LCD 2, LCD-MX4, fostex ebony, teac, purpleheart, almost all the Massdrop ones are missing, ZMF Verite. Hifiman HE1. are a few

Hifiman HE1? There is the Sennheiser HE1

oops, i mean the HE1000

I like how it recommends the different sound signatures too. warm, bright, V-shaped, nuetral