▶ Official Missing Gear Request Thread

Rather than creating individual threads every time, why don’t we just have dedicated thread for this.

@ZeosPantera, did you forget to create a thread for the Sendy Aiva? I’d also like a Mr Speakers Ether 2 thread as well.

3 Likes

What about the Sennheiser HD58X Jubilee.

1 Like

Damn. Missed a few. I will get them setup soon.

3 Likes

Can I put in a request for the Massdrop TH-X00 and the TH-R00?

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I would like to have a thread for the Massdrop Ether CX as I will probably do some pad rolling and want to talk about it.

ZMF Ori would be a good one

Sony MDR MA900 and Denons please!

I’m surprised the SHP9500 aren’t on here.

1 Like

Massdrop/Hifiman HE4XX.

@ZeosPantera should we be @ mentioning you when posting here? I don’t think you’ve added any of these since June… Also do you care if we create our own “official” threads for DACs and such using the diamond icons? There are plenty more DACs and amps worthy of a “official” thread such as the RME ADI-2 DAC.

I will just enable notifications on this thread. I obviously had to turn that off site wide or every post I made was sending me emails… EVERY … POST…

2 Likes

Did this post send an email

1 Like

I do not see a thread for the Monolith M1060c.

DT 990 need a thread it’s arather popular headphone regardless of how sharp it is

1 Like

We’re gonna need a thread for the Vokyl Erupts now that they’ve started shipping. I got mine today, and many others should start getting theirs soon.

1 Like

Thieaudio Phantom (Z Review, DMS Review)

Monoprice Monolith M1060C (Z Review), M565C (Z Review?), M565 (Z Review), HiFiMAN HE400i (Z Review, DMS Review

Future Zeos & DMS: Monoprice Monolith M1570, M1070, M570, M350.

Sorry I’ve been lax in my duties here. I have added a bunch of Speaker posts and some Headphone posts before RMAF. More coming.

2 Likes

ESS 422

The DT177X will be shipping soon. You should go ahead and create the thread for that.