Omg! i want to die!

Stem cell therapy and cannabis pain relief.

I donā€™t smoke, so a joint is outā€¦but yesterday I tried a gummies with 10mg of THC and 50mg of CBD. I canā€™t say it helped with the pain, but did relax me a bit and I had patches of numbness moving all over my body, which was an interesting feeling.

Thc has come so far thankfully there are products alternative to burning plant matter . Experiment with the dose the great thing its a much more safe and healthy over pharma/opiates. Slim to zero chance of overdose and addiction.

I had chronic back pain with intermittent severe episodes for about 15 years. It all started after a car accident when I was 20. I saw lots of chiropractors and none of them made much of a difference vs. waiting it out after a severe bout.

Ten years ago this completely changed course due to two things:

1. Ignoring all the doctorā€™s advice to avoid ā€œheavy liftingā€ and doing exactly the opposite: Now my primary exercise is Olympic Weightlifting with some Power Lifting workouts thrown in.

2. Learning about Dr. Sarno and TMS. Plenty will dismiss this as quackery but I can only say that it worked for me. After my most recent episode (about 10 years after I learned about and had actually forgotten about TMS), I had a consult with https://www.thepainpt.com/ which was very helpful as a refresher. There are plenty of books and videos on the topic if youā€™re curious. Most people arenā€™t.

1 Like

being I canā€™t even moveā€¦weā€™ll need to make some sort of progress to where I have mobility.

itā€™s no hyperbole when I say I can barely wipe my ass after taking a dump. and believe you me, I donā€™t want to have to rely on someone else to do that for me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve been there many times. Last time I was there I watched a TMS documentary and had a 50% reduction in pain within an hour. 80% better within days. Back to lifting after a week.

1 Like

As a big gutted hockey player these stretches before games and after the shower helped a lot and really i should do it more often. I have a big upper body and shorter legs. Im 5ā€™8" and im the same height as my 6ā€™ plus friends when we sit next to each other.

As you said the ā€œburnā€ feels real nice and the relief is pretty quick. Theyre easy stretches too as you lay on your back, cross your leg over, then let gravity do the work.

I have a slight herniated disc too that i was told not to worry about but i swear sometimes ill reach forward and i just feel it.

I got the results of my CT scan yesterday. apparently my back in fineā€¦no bulging discs or any signs of my back / spine breaking down in any way. but an anomaly was seen, and itā€™s something my gp says heā€™s never encountered before. apparently I have a build up of tissue in the epidural space of my lower back, which appears to be pushing on my nerves, causing my problems. heā€™s reaching out to a neurosurgeon he consults with to get his thoughts on whether surgery to remove said tissue would be an option. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hopefully they can sort it :+1:ā€¦had loads of shit medical issues/stupid fuck ups myselfā€¦A gym squatting "accident " #1 lol

:grimacing:

metal detectors must just love you. got paperwork to confirm this so you can get on planes or go into courthouses, etc?

1 Like

LOL we flew from the UK to OZ a couple of years a go and had a change in Dubaiā€¦be like :eyes: :thinking:

3 Likes

damn. Iā€™m not happy to say I appear to be on a downward spiral again. movement is getting painful again. I can still get away with squatting if I do so at a snailā€™s pace, but bending over is verboten, I can feel spasms gearing up. :frowning: