Open Heart cables

I have a set on my fh3s. They work really well together.

3 Likes

Great cables, i use one on my Kuba Disco.

3 Likes

can this cable adapt to a e-mu teak headphone thank you

If you have the dual-entry removable cable Teaks, I think they’re 2.5mm which Open Heart makes. I did a removable cable mod on my Grados with dual mono 2.5mm and the Open Hearts work well with them. Impossibly low price for the design/fit-finish. I have dual 3.5mm cable and it is great too.

1 Like

They do look like nice cables. I’ll keep those in mind in the future.

Damn, I wish I knew that like two weeks ago! 'course, these will likely not be my last Hart cables, so it’s not a big deal either.

1 Like

be sure you don’t mix Hart cables with Open Heart cables… :wink:

5 Likes

Just bought the same cable for my incoming Zeus, however, they didn’t have a 1/4" / 6.35mm plug… anyone have any luck sourcing a matching 3.5mm to 6.35mm adaptor?

I decided to try these out, just because they do look pretty nice. I’m having them make a silver cable for my he1000v2. If you ask, they’ll make you whatever you want, but it takes them a little bit. I’ll update once I actually have it paid for an on its way.

4 Likes

hello is there a site to contact them directly and not by aliexpress?

I communicated through AliExpress. I did not come across another site, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

DD HiFi make a 3.5 female to 1/4" male adapter.
https://www.ddhifi.com/productinfo/977294.html

1 Like

The problem isn’t coverting 3.5mm to 6.35 / 1/4", it’s getting that same beautiful machined brass!

It’s sad they don’t make this 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm cable anymore. It is the best. So small and light and the perfect length for portable. It was also super cheap.

1 Like