Open Heart cables

Hi all,

I was looking for a nice cable for my HE400i and I came across this brand called Open Heart. Does anyone have experience with the brand or one of their cables?

Cheers

1 Like

I don’t, but a lot of us here support @brux and his Hart Cables venture. HFG members even get a 10% discount!

1 Like

I don’t think this is the same company, Open Heart is selling exclusively on AliExpress as far as I can see. The cables made by Heart look way nicer and have a cool interconnect system, however I won’t use that since I only use the 3.5mm. Since I mainly use IEMs, I’m in the market for a cheaper cable that is nicer than the stock one but preferably below the price where you need to start paying import duties :P.

1 Like

I was not saying they were the same…though I can see how that could happen because of their similar names.

Hart are custom cables while Open Heart are likely mass manufactured like most.

Ah okay. Yeah they look amazing but they’re a bit overkill for me. If I were really into headphones and had multiple AMPs I would get a set from them 100%. I only have one pair of headphones they would fit and one AMP, both of which I mostly use when I’ve been wearing IEMs for too long and want to give my ear canals a bit of a rest. Thanks for the suggestion though :+1:

I bought a 2.5mm balanced cable to two 3.5mm a month ago for Hifiman HE400SE. I’m extremely pleased with it. Good price & free delivery from their store on Aliexpress. Solid brass jacks, well braided cable. It came with a bag & clip! Sounds better than standard cables supplied by Hifiman! The cable supplied by Hifiman is stiff without cable separation!

4 Likes

I have a 2.5mm to dual 3.5mm cable from them and it’s a really nice, well made cable.

This one:

3 Likes

I just orderd 2 iem cables from them, on the pics they look pretty nice.

2 Likes

I have this same cable coming in a few days for my Harmonicdyne Zeus. I got it on sale for $13. Looks super snazzy, plus, the brass matches the actual brass connection part on the Zeus.

1 Like

I just took a look at Open Heart (I assume that is their AliE store?) and saw their headphones. they look like Grado clones. is it so? how do they sound?

1 Like

Zeos did a review of one a while back. He really liked the cable, but thought the headphones were crap.

2 Likes

Not only do they look good but they feel good too.

I actually bought a few more since then… :wink:

2 Likes

mine arrived today. bought each for my sundara and zeus. they are very happy.
im definitely buying some extra :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ooooh, those look perfect with the Zeus. I ordered that exact cable for those headphones and am waiting for them to come in. Also, how do you like both headphones? How would you compare the two? I don’t own the Sundara.

1 Like

sundara for fast accurate tracks; zeus if i want more connection with music. i wouldn’t settle with one, ive done it once and definitely there was void to fill

1 Like

Just received mine. Seriously, this cable is kinda nuts for the price. So much better than that stiff nylon plasticky Neomusica cable I got on Amazon. If you need a good dual 3.5 mm cable and don’t wanna spend $100+ on one that isn’t crap give these a shot. They’re still on sale on the Openheart sale it looks like.

3 Likes

Machined brass… so pretty…

5 Likes

Their IEM cables are also very nice… :wink:

3 Likes

Another Openheart user here, had mine for several months on my Elegia’s but today am using them on my new Poseidon’s. Nice match with the harmonicdyne, well made great value cable

7 Likes

The cables are great quality and look cool

6 Likes