Oriveti IEMs - A brand with talent

if you just compare this pure on sound this beats alot of other expensive DAPS out of the water! Wow 6 hours is alot (for this one). I remember battery life way worse than that but don’t know X-Batt module. But enjoy!!

EDIT: actually ima look up for X-Batt module (6 hours is pretty reasonable). Its one of those forgotten what if/could be DAPS for me. Thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

Oriveti will send me their upcoming new flagship next week on loan, the OV800. 8-drivers with a switch. Cannot tell about drivers configuration or the switch(es), but excited to hear how their special sauce sounds this time.

3 Likes

Looking forward. Wanna see some spicy pics :smirk:

1 Like

Ok guys, I got the OV800 this morning… goosebumps modus since a hour. Look at these beauties and this graph, exactly my dope. More to come on due time:

3 Likes

Wowa, nice pics. The graph/switches are interesting, waiting for your impressions :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Loan unit ended up being purchased.

2 Likes

Glad to know you loved them that much! Congratz!

1 Like

Obrigado my friend. What about you? Are you going ok?

Im fine!

Got Variations and Lokahi, doing some testing on them, life’s good so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good! Congrats about your new IEMs. How do they sound? Pretty interested about your feedback on the Lokahi.

Selling some pristine OH500 (all accessories/box) in the buy/sell thread if anyone is interested in trying them.

1 Like

here you go buddy!

1 Like

My review of the O400 is available here: ORIVETI O400 - Premium 4BA HiFi IEM Headphones - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

4 Likes

Nice storage cases found on AE for my IEMs.

3 Likes

You have any link?

1 Like

Yes, Shellstore on Aliexpress

Syrnarn S3 504 copper cable and Misodiko Mix460 tips are high quality yet affordable accessories (available on AE) matching the O400 in great manner. I highly recommend the whole set.

1 Like

I just received the Oriveti OD200, a single DD IEM and I am blown away. Both the accessories are way above the price level, but the IEM is really really great for the price.
I can only recomend them and I will for sure look at getting another IEM from them.

2 Likes

This thread needs to spice up!

IMG_20231214_110018.jpg

Since the day I received them, the OD100 have not left my pocket. They are my go-to IEM for casual listening while on the move, directly from my phone. The highly dynamic and transparent sound that they offer is quite addictive. Yes, the tuning is leaning towards bright, but fortunately, there is no uncomfortable and unnatural peak that may sound piercing. The treble is also one of the best in its class - bold, well-bodied, well-extended. The wide open and transparent presentation makes the experience very pleasing.

Full review coming soon. Suffice it to say I love these little guys, they are masters at what they do, in their price range. It’s really delightfully surprising how big they sound despite having such a small size.

1 Like