Please recommend music similiar to Howls moving castle main song and Nujabes

cyne is great I only tend to listen to hip hop these days so if you need a reccomendation DM me I’m always downto drop some reccomendations

1 Like

oh yeha fuck, DJ okawari needs a mention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AULG4MoYxQk

how did you feel about metaphorical music. I love spiritual state but something special about metaphorical music makes it my fav album of his

1 Like

Have you heard nujabes’s compilation album modal soul classics? I think it’s a pretty good mix of artists

I think so are you referring to mellow.beats friends and lovers? Cause that’s one of my favorite lo Fi albums

No it’s a different one (I think), but that album is really good too

Haha thnx. Just meant that my understanding of what is Lofi music is not built on a solid foundation since I’m not super knowledgeable on it

Nice, I probably will dm you for recommendations!

I definitely dig metaphorical music. It has one of my fav nujabes songs in Lady Brown, however for whatever reason the album itself didn’t attract me as much. My personal favorite album of Nujabes are Spiritual State and Modal Soul

Nice modal soul is my second favorite

1 Like

it’s a little different…but if you would like to hear some modern strings, do searches on a streaming service for electric violin / cello. some of the stuff that comes up in amazing!