Pls help me choosing a headphone

that new pad happen to be larger or wider? That’s my biggest issue with them is my ears are too big

1 Like

We will see, I actually have no clue exactly how it will look like, I think it needs to be both thicker and wider

1 Like

Agreed, I will keep an eye on that one thanks for the headsup.

1 Like

I found it was the opposite of clear. On a head to head I much preferred the HD58X’s. The X2HR’s were bassier, but it was a little muffled, IMO.
I had those for about 2 weeks and sold them off. I think the HD58X’s are the best “cheap” headphones out there. Not outstanding at any one thing, but a great all rounder.

eh, I think the best cheap headphone award for me goes to shp9500 followed by the 58x

Different strokes…

To me the great entry level stuff is the HD58X’s and the Liquid Spark. Toss in a D10/D30/etc. And you are getting a complete sound system on the cheap.

Totally agree on the spark + D10 as it was my entry into the hobby and is amazing for an entry. Then again, you really don’t need an amp for either headphone just 58x is a bit on the demanding side for the weaker audio cards

I think it is a killer entry level/budget system. From my Many previous purchases, these items stand out as great values.
As opposed to my DOZENS of mistakes that still bug me sometimes. :grin: