Plussound Audio cables

Out of LA anyone got any thoughts or experiences with this company?

1 Like

I’ve got an Exo Gold Plated Silver cable on my Graces and I love it, seems to open it up a lot and bring out the bass/detail like I was hoping for.

2 Likes

One of my favorites. I’ve used a x6 SPC and a Poetic GPH, both were very solid. Very musical, well-built, and pliable.

2 Likes

Plussound is an excellent company, high quality stuff. The same Poetic GPH that veritas has/had came from me and it was an absolute pleasure both in sound and ergo. I’ve also got one of their micro adapters and it is very well built.

3 Likes

I’ll jump on the Plussound bandwagon too. I have the Poetic GPH that @Towa and @Veritas had and can confirm basically everything they say about it.

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the feedback guys…looks like a Plus Sound cable will be my next purchase :+1: I was looking at the X6 SPC to go between the DX300 and Z1R’s…:beers:

1 Like

nice. i actually have the new x6 tri-hybrid anniversary cable in my sights right now

1 Like

Oh shoot. One thing I forgot to mention. When I demo’ed the Z1R, the Plussound connectors didn’t fit because the Z1R had a super recessed MMCX. If you go with Plussound, mention that you have a Z1R and tell them to make the screws super flush.

1 Like

Yeah the Z1R mmcx connection is a bit :crazy_face: luckily the X6 cable comes with a Z1R option :+1: