Portable Dac/Amp for 1770 Pro

Hi everyone !
I’m looking for a good portable dac/amp for the 1770 Pro. Budget around 100/150€.
Does the Fiio Q1 Mk2 could run the 1770 correctly ?
Or I need something more powerful ?

Btw I also need a dac/amp for gaming to improve soundstage and imaging, hearing foot steps, etc… need advices :wink:

the Fiio Q1 II does run the 1770 - the Tesla 2.0 driver is very efficient.

I would go with the ifi Hip DAC instead - the Burr Browns are a top pairing with the Beyers

I own the Fiio Q1 II, the DT 1990 Pro and the ifi xDSD

Hi, which DAC AMP combo do you recommend for around 100$? Should I go for something like the Q1 Mk2 or E10k? I will upgrade my headphones to something better in the future (like the M50X, currently I have the HyperX Cloud I.

the E10k is worse compared to the Fiio Q1 II

I would just check out the Fiio K5 Pro used, if you can get your hands on

Already searched. Can’t find any. I’ll stick to the Q1 MK2. As for the headphones probably m40 or m60, or the MDR-7506 or even hd25. I know they aren’t pretty good headphone and are considered monitors but they are comfortable

I would skip all of them
and get something else like the Sennheiser 58x

Does it worth more to have a Q1 Mk2 as a portable dac and a sound blaster G6 for music movies and gaming (need a dac amp that run on PS4) in need to improve imaging and sound stage to hear foot steps?

Or the ifi xDSD can do both better ? Because it cost 400€ so it’s an investment for me.

Personally I would say an xduoo xd05 would be up your alley

2 Likes