Post character minimum

Can this be reduced to less than 20? Or just removed altogether?

Lol would be nice⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

Yep total ball-ache that, not needed at all imho.

TIMES TWO! ! ! ! ! !

And get rid of that ‘complete message’ error too. what the heck is with that?

The ‘system’ edited one of my legit replies because I used a quote…wtf is that all about?

Now I have not had that happen to me. Are you sure it was the system lol

Just add spaces… or an emoticon. Like, :upside_down_face: counts as 18 characters because it is " : upside_down_face : "

1 Like

:upside_down_face: !

Or this ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Here Mon it was a reply to the Neumann NDH20 thread…and nothing nasty or against the forum guidelines

Mods can we ban the admin system he keeps abusing his power and modifying peoples posts

But fr I wonder if you had some formatting error that was causing potential problems for how the site works

Maybe there should be some allocated mods to help over see and monitor what happens when the Admins are busy sorting other stuff?

Something like 5 could be nice

Alternatively, put something like this in your post:

<Your post filler in these>

I disagree.

Wait…dammit! Need 20 characters!

:smirk:

Lol I see more and more people posting something and then at the bottom it’s something like +20 characters, with 20 characters, and some more extra. There have also been some more creative ways too lol

I tried adding a bunch of spaces at the end. Doesn’t work :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

git gud ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

2 Likes

Add something like

<20 Character Filler>

including the pointy brackets.

Yeah that’s no bueno for me.