Question about how multi driver headphones/iems work

How is a typical pos/neg cable able to drive more than one driver at the same time without all the drivers outputting the same thing? What I’m getting at is there isn’t like a tiny micro controller that redirects power to each individual driver to get the right sound out of each one. The signal coming being output is analogue so it’s pure sine wave. The only thing that I could think of that would dictate actual sound difference is the frequency of the wave while the amplitude dictates “loudness/power” but how would a single sine wave be able to control multiple drivers? Does each diver only accept a certain voltage range that is equivalent to the matching freq range? So as amplitude changes the voltage range that is being received only goes into the drivers that will accept it?

Sorry if this seems a bit jumbled and incoherent. I’m not really sure how to word this exactly the way that I’m thinking it.

Armatures

How does Balanced Armature work?

Balanced armature (BA) drivers are smaller than dynamic drivers and, because of their size, are only available in in-ear monitor (IEM).

They are known to be more expensive than their dynamic driver counterparts.

Tune to specific frequency

This type of driver can be tuned to cover a specific frequency, although the range tends to be a little limited. You may find that one single set of IEMs can have as many as four different drivers to complete the sound.

Works hand in hand with Dynamic drivers

The difference between BA and dynamic drivers is that BA does not displace air to produce sound. This results in a lack of bass response. This is why you can find IEMs with multiple BA drivers in combination with one dynamic driver. The dynamic driver will make up for the lack of bass response.

A good example of such IEM is the excellent 1More Triple Driver.

Noise isolation

There is an upside to the BA mechanism in relative with the Dynamic Driver. Since it does not need to displace air to produce sound, an IEM with BA driver will not have an additional air vent. This provides a better isolation which in turns gives you a more detailed sound.

Pros

• Drivers can be tuned for optimal quality in specific frequency
  • Better performance in the treble frequency than the dynamic driver
  • Sounds are more detailed

Cons

• Balanced armature drivers are generally more costly than dynamic drivers
  • Need additional drivers to get a better bass response

Might be completely off but as a quick search.