Rap, Hip Hop, R and B thread

lol one of them but is the main one.

holy shit any hispanic song that makes it to the US is huge in the philipines. despacito dame to cosita was absolute murder on my psyche my last visit to the philipines

1 Like

after buff baby this is my fav song uve posted

1 Like

lol love you like it Ive resolved myself a long time ago that that song is something I will always enjoy by that I mean buff baby

yeah tagalog! and of ourse despacito was huge there since it was massive everywhere. ive actually never heard dame tu cosita. I tend to be into ballads when it comes to spanish, only know about some of these reggeton and rap songs because they were masssive

dame tu cosita was huge everywhhere that was a spanish colony like the phoilipines but wasn’t big anywhere else

1 Like

mainly cause of the animated music video

1 Like

ahhhhhh, interesting. maybe imma check it out. might recognize it. maybe it’s just been to long that i don’t recognize the name but know the song

its bassically a meme that happened last year. it’s not excactly a good song… but people liked it for the same reason people liked gangnam style or pineapple apple pen cause it had a dance.

1 Like

ah haha if it’s from last year no wonder i don’t know it. i don’t keep up with any music scene but korean these days. My newest spanish stuff is from 2007 or so

lol makes senseI dont really keep up with any scenes either I just kinda find stuff I like not the type to chase newly released music.

1 Like

right, im like that too for sure these days. and recommendation here and there

1 Like

My fav R&B/Hip hop artist right now

I ended up hearing the ENTIRE album and LOVED IT! keep stuff like this coming!

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

this is pretty good! not many women in these genres.

Tiera whack is definitely my favorite feale rapper right now. her style is very different and unique which I find hard to find in female rappers.

1 Like