Razer Opus wireless

Wireless are so easy.
Check if the pair can multi-pair. (pairing to multiple devices, and switching with a click).
I have sony earbuds that allow that, and it is AMAZING

1 Like

Nice, glad you are enjoying them. not for me though, i do not do earbuds. have tried a couple, but my ears are to sensitive. they drive me nuts.

Razer has a reputation for sounding like shit. Would definitely make sure theres a return policy if you buy just in case… who knows they might be good.

1 Like

Last I remember Razer audio stuff they tend to slap their THX certification on just about all their higher end gaming headsets as a way of promoting their digital surround sound technology, but nothing noting the fidelity or tuning of the driver itself. In contrast to the Opus, they seem to be putting in more effort into said fidelity through driver tuning rather than using their AAA tech. Speaking of their certification stuff, only one other product has that label: their $500 Nommo Pro 2.1 sound system. I’ve always wondered how that one sounds like.

1 Like

RTINGS reviewed and measured the Opus they measure really well, similar to a K371, thats surprising, also the ANC seems to be really good

3 Likes

The Opus actually sound pretty damn good I have mine for about 6 months and really enjoy the way they sound. Wish they got a bit louder than my QuDelix 5K drives them wired.