Recommendation list continue//

Why does Falenkor doesn’t like mh751 cuz many folks said that it’s better than alpha?
Can superlux668b outperform alpha, Astro 40 ,mh751, senn game one or zero
Is it good for comp and casual at the same time?
How bass is important in video game audio// what sound they’re in or make?
58x or Dt880? for comp, casual and music?
Why ksc75 isn’t good for gaming?
Need a headphone for both casual and comp also Spotify’s music
I like a big explosion sound for real. Games: Apex legends,Valorant///// The witcher 3, cyberpunk 2077,AC Valhalla and other massive titles coming up.
58x or game zero,one,598
Updated list(just random headphones from zeos guide which I haven’t heard of)
//[Koss PortaPro]
// [Sennheiser 500Series]
// [Monolith M560]
// [Sennheiser HD598]
// k240 studio
//Creative Aurvana Live
// [Audio-Technica M60x]
// [Monolith M1060,m1060C]
// HE-4xx
//HD 660
HD800s(compare to dt880)
//argon mk3
//Beyer t1,1990(out of budget range)

Little tip:
When you want a list, do it like this:

- Item 1
- Item 2

Which then gives:

• Item 1
  • Item 2

Sorry this topic is cancelled

I dont like big explosion sound

Request deletion if the topic is cancelled. I answered this to your other post on this.

Apparently not.

nah, this is a double post. he posted the other shortly after this

I mean your response was quite lengthy and for some, too much of a wall of text. I would trim it down a bit and have a discussion instead of throwing small novels at people to read of your exclusive opinion. Lots of valuable information but a lot to ingest or care about without rationale.

1 Like

I mean, I guess? Quite a few questions so a bit of a dragged out response is more likely. Edit: hmm perhaps I should inquire if someone wants a full on response or find ways to shorten up my responses… I will consider that… saves me from having to type up a book anyway

My method is trickling it answer the question the shortest most consider way possible and when they ask for any specifics I then expand on it. That way you end up writing a book but in a more question. It’s a bit more time consuming overall but gets more specific. It’s hard for many to just read a block of text but easier to just have a bit of a combo but some will definitely prefer the shotgun method.

I’m finding Falenkor’s large responses very useful myself to figure out what my headphone progression is gonna be, even if it just from other people’s requirements :joy:

2 Likes

I would reccomend you type out your own guide and just link people to it or just do the good stuff ld copy and paste method to save time

Like an updated google doc? Since the recommendation from him is approaching wiki sized (and growing). If you need a wiki to make public… gitlab.

I mean, I dont mean to make it huge? Only when you come at me with like 6 questions and a huge question like this one here with a multitude of headphones that I have auditioned lmfao. I will consider making up my own guide and the like later on as a possibility. @RiceGuru

@Kron I am glad to hear that my huge walls of text have been of some use to someone

1 Like