Recommendations for Passive Sub amp+preamp

Hi All,
I am looking for recommendations for either one piece, or a combination of electronics, that would supply the following:
(1) a preamp with a minimum of 2 RCA inputs (ideally 3) and have outputs for 2x passive speakers as well as outputs/amplifier stage
(2) remote control
(3) an amplifier that would be able to drive 2x Peerless 830668 (8 ohm, 70Watt RMS, 140 Watt Max Power handling)
I want something that is transparent and will last a while, but is not overpriced, especially if the price comes with more features, etc. than required. I thought that something like Emotiva BasX TA1, which has 60 wpc and can run preamp/ampifier concurrently might work. I also thought something like the Crown XLS 1002 and a Schiit sys (despite a lack of remote) might do the trick.
Any thoughts/recommendations, however, would be greatly appreciated, especially with an explanation as to why you recommend (living in Canada, not everything that is available elsewhere is reasonable here - so explanations make the information more ‘transferable’ despite hiccups with borders and tariffs!)
Best,
Pugs