Recommended IEM Cables

Huummm not sure about that.

1 Like

408fb7fdefd40f3b59882f53287dc866

2 Likes

Ya I saw you had the chance to try them out along with the U12T, I was surprised to see your take

Hahahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

How you so fast?

Lol, I have them already on my phone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Maybe she’s born with it… maybe it’s Maybelline.

3 Likes

1 Like

Lol, not really :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

My take seems like an hot take for people that never heard Mest/Mk2. People that do, know why Im saying what I’ll say.

Mest is one of the best ocd detail sets you can have. No doubt. It’s one of the most hyped sets of last year, but one of the most resold, for a reason.

You could only take one IEM with you, you pick mest? Sure, good pick.

Now you can have 4 “fun” IEMs you like or Mest, what will you pick? Trust me, it’s not a so obvious answer. Yesterday someone here told me the same. He even told me “Mest is my best iem, but the one I listen the less”.

It’s hard to explain. Guys like Resolution have a great point. Mest is not a stand alone set, that’s for sure. It’s still one of the best iems on the market aswell.

(take this with a bag of salt, my exposure was minimal. Preferences come along)

4 Likes

Lol, maybe or maybe magic?? Who knows?
And first thing comes my mind when I saw “Maybelline” is the Beauty Brand hehe.

1 Like

Some of my least resolving most wonky tuned IEMs are the most fun to break out and listen to every now and then.

I can totally see that, monitors don’t have the fun factor, I see that as a reference, which my studio brain says yes to. The fun factor is relatively new to me to be honest. I think that’s why it’s so hard to settle for me, but I do enjoy seeing all the takes on what people see as fun

Right?? Do you have Mele? Thats my fun at parties set atm. You wake up, 6am, just wanna jam, no overload.

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh, you prolly gonna love mest.

I do too, im not shitting on it… Of course that if you have an infinite budget, this is a stupid conversation :joy:

1 Like

For what you said now, I am rethinking again if I will go for it or not… Thank you… Really :blossom:

I def have to try it at some point, should just sell some headphones and get there, still searching for that perfect signature

Dan Clark Stealth or bust lol

Hahaha it is like that…

But God I want to try the STEALTH so bad

1 Like