Replacement parts for FOSTEX T50RP-MK3

Need to replace this part that attaches the slides to the cup, thanks to cats and a toddler. But can’t find it anywhere. I trust I’m just not looking very well, but not knowing the part# of even the name makes it difficult. Anyone know what it’s called, or even better, where I can buy it?

1 Like

If you cant find any anywhere let me know and I’ll send you my spare parts. Though modding one of my drivers failed so you will have a spare driver too on top of the other parts. Hope this helps and just keep me posted fellow HIFI Guides traveler! :smiley:

2 Likes

Heh, got pic of your parts?

1 Like

Check Fostex Parts, Replacement & Service, Audio, Video and Lighting Accessories | Full Compass Systems

1 Like

I have, nothing like what I need is there. :confused:

How about this one? Fostex 1412000402 Front Slider Holder For T40RP | Full Compass Systems

1 Like

I have a couple of those, the glue residue is from holding them on. My issue is the part that it snaps onto. It has 2 posts that the holes in the slider bars hook onto, then the part you linked clamps them into the bottom. My issue is one of those posts snapped off, so that side of the slider won’t stay in.

Here: your basically getting the whole headphone due to the 1 bad driver. I have No use for the stuff unless I buy a new one.

1 Like

For those looking to fix this issue - I had it and stumbled on this post - here is a link to the actual broken part Fostex 1412000502 Back Slider Holder For T40RPMK3, T50RP | Full Compass Systems

1 Like

do you still have those extra parts? i just fucked up my driver on my t60rp

I know that you used to be able to contact Fostex International for replacement drivers and they’d sell them to you direct or through their nearest distributor. That’s what they did for me several years back. They made it pretty easy and I don’t recall it costing all that much either (I was a broke musician at the time so I would’ve remembered lol). All of that to say that you should try contacting Fostex directly if you can’t find a supplier.