Reviews by WaveTheory

I love the channel!

1 Like

Part 2 of the Summit-Fi shootout is posted!

Enjoy!

7 Likes
5 Likes

This one took awhile and there’s more to come.

Whether minds change or not, I hope we can all learn something:

9 Likes

Another milestone today:

HFGF is where I got my start. Thanks to this community for all the support!

15 Likes

Congrats!!!

Pretty Cool Man!

I’m waitin on Part 2, dude! You got us all lathered up, now you gotta follow through! :laughing:

1 Like

I consume my favourite hifi content way too quickly. Wave Theory, Golden Sound, DMS, Zeos. Even with these four churning out content, I still can’t get enough.

Really enjoying your take on everything WT. Your videos are distinct from the rest; somewhere between Golden Sound and DMS? But yeh, keep up the good work :facepunch:

Congratulations. Keep up the work.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Outstanding, Sir! :+1: I will be digging into this later today or this evening for sure.

This got long, but it’s a big comparison of many important aspects. I hope it helps those shopping in this market segment:

8 Likes

It might seem long, but there was a lot to cover and I felt like you kept the viewer engaged so it actually goes by reasonably quickly. I think you did a great job, here. And thank you for the response to my “amp picky” question. I appreciate it! :+1:

1 Like

this was a pretty good summary of these particularly enjoyed the tiers breakout.

Only though it the various version of the 900… Mk1, Mk2, Sapphire, Ivory, 909’s, Lawton mods… You could get substantially differing results

Lol. Thanks for supporting the channel!

A really important part…enjoy!

3 Likes

I am RUSHING over to YouTube to watch right now! YAY!

:grin:

2 Likes

OK, just finished the video. Amazing work, Sir. Y’all need to check this piece out. Well, those that aren’t in the know already. I know we have some pretty sharp people out here that already know this stuff, but for the rest of us - it’s a must watch.

4 Likes