Reviews by WaveTheory

I started a YouTube channel! Please support!

Let’s see how this goes…

New and scary and exciting all at the same time.

29 Likes

instant sub

4 Likes

Very nice! Always enjoy your reviews on here so will be a great to see what you have in store.

2 Likes

Interesting to see the face behind the posts. As @Multibeast said, considering the quality of the written articles, the videos should be great! Already subbed!

1 Like

Looking forward to your DAC and AMP reviews, maybe with possible MS Paint diagrams over the pen and paper ones of the written reviews.

1 Like

BOO!!! HISS!!! /me throws canned tomatoes

very cool WT, I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Scale of 1-10, how disappointing was it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

More on the surprised side, though you were older a bit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Damn gray hair! :man_white_haired: :laughing:

Hell yeah, a (possibly :smirk:) trustworthy YouTuber with some real punny views :wink:

1 Like

Very nice! I’m checking the YT channel out now. You’re younger than I had thought you were. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks. Subbed immediately, wish you well. PS I Love my Asgard 3, it brought my Sundaras to life!!!

1 Like

I just did a hi-end/summit-fi comparison video on the channel.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this before, subbed.

2 Likes

Good god man, putting a face to posts from hifi guides is jarring givin the tenets our sacred order.

1 Like

Not a full review, but I know many are interested in this headphone:

5 Likes

I am enjoying a lot your reviews.

1 Like

A big milestone for the channel today:

Over 500 subs! :exploding_head: :partying_face:

This forum is where I got my start. So, in this season of Thanksgiving, a heartfelt thanks to all of the support you all have given me in this little venture.

Here’s to you :beers: !

16 Likes

Big fan of the channel! I can’t think of any other reviewers that started out with so much TOTL gear so quickly.

1 Like

The reviews are great. Very informative.

2 Likes