RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Not versatile enough, and most of them have serious QC issues.

True, it’s all a matter of preference in the end. I find the FIIL T1 lite good at what it does, serves my needs and sounds good enough for wearing while playing pool or working on something with my hands without wires hanging around me. Compact and convenient.

But if I’m going for sound quality then yeah TWS has a long long way to go both technology and quality, nothing really beats a wired set on a proper source

Sh*t, DQ6 now has channel imbalances. Time to buy a new one, glad it’s only $15 here.

I warned you that TWS IEMs were not as good sound wise to wired IEMs, but they are more convenient.

How were the touch controls and pairing to your phone?

Good i guess. I really don’t care about it with the way it sounds…

Just received the KZ DQ6, it is mind blowing that a CAD$28 IEM can sound and look this good!

• The build quality is outstanding;
  • The looks are great;
  • Fit is super comfortable;
  • Very pleasant sound signature, coherent as well;
  • Takes bass boost like a champ;

This is by FAR the best budget set i have ever tried, the only downside to it is the cable but that is expected for the price. Its a good thing i have a spare cable from the Mangird Tea for it while i order a new one.

5 Likes

Mine is getting delivered tomorrow. You guys teasing me :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Mangird Tea

giphy

1 Like

My set…

Let me know if you want a good cable rec.

4 Likes

Well then.

@nymz teasing :wink:

3 Likes

Bros, you roasted tomorrow. I hope i can get some good shots :joy:

Mangird Tea.

You better. I’ll be watching.

Get me some good photos for my next reviews, daddy.

What IEM is next?

Moondrop vibrations

2 Likes

Which one do you rec? i was thinking another KBear Rhyme, i don’t want to spend more than the cost of the actual IEM on its cable! lol

XINHS…unless you are talking about amazon stuff.

1 Like

No i will use aliexpress for this one, i never used a XINHS cable before i may as well try one this time!

I liked the KBear Rhyme a lot so i just keep buying the same cable every time i need a new one, hahaha

oh boy, you are in for a ride then.

2 Likes