RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Thanks. Added the elecom to the cart. Gonna skip azla since its not wide and very expensive :stuck_out_tongue:

The crystal looks pretty wide to me though.

Oh, I saw 3.6mm on the photo… Maybe I can fit them. Ill try to take a photo but this nozzle is omongulus big

It looks like the same size as the other azla tips. So if they work this should work.

1 Like

Xelastic work, ive tried and normal azla sedna too. Do you know whats the difference between the sedna and sedna short?

Think its only a height difference. Short is better for iems with longer nozzles and vice versa.

40€ for that azlas… Damn. Guess we going broke huh?

They are 25 usd, then shipping is another 13 usd. Which is why I will buy it only when I order something else, to “save” on shipping lol.

2 Likes

Yeah but im getting the 3 pair pack. My ears are weird

1 Like
3 Likes

Shorts on tws also. Better odds they will fit in the charging cases.

Thats the one Im using atm, but thanks.

Lovely tips, try it if you can.

Alright just ordered a few stuff.

Denon AH-D1100
Elecom EHP-CAP10
Azla Crystal
Spinfits CP100+
Sony EP-NI1000

:joy:

3 Likes

Is az jp shipping pretty fast for you? Last time was like 4 days to me. Guess Ill wait for your impressions about that azla crystal :stuck_out_tongue:

They usually ship with DHL express. Around 1 week usually. ETA is August 3 though.
(hopefully the new EU rules won’t have any delays on this.)

1 Like

Yeah they shouldnt. You already paying VAT so you should be fine

Yeah, usually I wouldn’t worry to much. But if they stop somewhere in EU, like Germany that dhl express usually does. It might be delayed there.

WARNING: Incoming low quality images that may or may not affect your wallet.

So I’ve been talking to Xinhs to find a way to get some modular cables. He told me that modular like DUNU cables isnt possible, so I sugested a simpler way. Inspired by Hart Cables, I asked for some mini xlr adaptors that I could switch on the go.

He told me he cant do it on thick cables (this includes the famous hybrids) but he could do it on the 8 core graphene (darkjade).

The end result is the below images. Im very happy with the result and he made some tests to make sure they work. Im only afraid of the weight since the plug ended up being bigger than I tought. Still pretty thrilled.

The adaptors are 3.5se, 4.4mm balanced and 2.5mm balanced.

Now the waiting game begins…

5 Likes

oh, nice. Its a bit more like an adapter method rather than a modular cable, since the mini xlr connector to the x.y mm connector is so long.

How much does it cost though? Does he include all 3 connector types?

1 Like

Yeah, it was more a proof of concept, didnt end up like I wanted, but close. My base was this one:

I paid normal price of the cable and adaptores (up in the store) and 10.5usd extra for the 4 connectors.

1 Like