RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Oxygen vs Falcon Pro epic battle for sure.

My KATO is going to be shipped out at the end of the month though

FW10k vs Transparency

FW10k vs Atmospheric

FW10k vs Reference

Turii vs Reference

Turii vs Atmospheric

Turii vs Transparency

(from someone on Super reviews discord server)

1 Like

Well, looks like a lot of effort went into proper designed venting…

2 Likes

yeah, I have high expectations from its bass texture with those vents and the ECLIPSE driver. :drooling_face:

@Resolution @luizgarcia Imagine the Zen´s bass texture on an iem at 220 usd. :joy:

4 Likes

Damn, the Transparent nozzle tube makes the graphs super close at mids and below :star_struck:

Im hooked.

Might be similar to the 03 treble.

Which is literally my target lol.

1 Like

Your target is literally same as mine so :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

:grinning: ‘Q-Lock Lite’ included with all three plugs as well. Sounds like a bargain.

yeah, their DUW-02 is at 80 usd and doesnt include all the plugs.

So…220 - 80 = 140 usd for the Falcon Pro (not counting the plugs which would raise the value of the Falcon Pro even more lol).

1 Like

yea those plugs are expensive like 20+ each (so atleast $100 value) 220-100 = 120 iem. It depends on how you look at it :shushing_face:

Wonder if the Falcon Pro cable will be sold separately.

It will probably replace Dunu DW-02 with a small mark-up and choose 1 plug like most of their budget cable offerings.

It looks different from your target for bass, but you are counting on other aspects than tonality to get your kicks am I correct ?

It is different from my target. But for what it is aiming at, it looks very well tuned.

HBB is buying I think. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

All it’s missing is the tape mod :wink:

lol, we see if its needed. Less treble than the Zen will help the perception of the bass.

1 Like

OK, those vents look awesome. I’m intrigued. Tell me more.

3 Likes

Only reason im not jumping over that Falcon is because im kinda broke atm lol