RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Tell me now! :wink:

2 Likes

It is already out of stock the Falcon Pro?

Edit: My bad didn’t read… They say next week…

My apologies!

3 Likes
7 Likes

just my favorite reviewer, so humble, he work so hard to give us the best content and always deliver . I v never had experience of hearing gears that i dont own that close . i think everyone love iems or headphones should sub and enjoy his content . just imagine the work that he put to record and cut edit … nothing come close to my enjoyment watching his reviews and i mean nothing

7 Likes

You are a lovely person.

kiss-kid

5 Likes

Sometimes i feel that we need to show him some love and get him at least to 1k sub . His content is so special like his personality . @Godria @Resolution @nymz @hawaiibadboy @Rikudou_Goku Can’t imagine hifiguides and iem world without u guys

8 Likes

I hope that YouTuber can see your comment

BTW - I am the worst among them.

You made me…
swoon-vintage

Thank you :blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Wdym, you’re the queen of gifs.

3 Likes

Who else have a girl like u :smirk: . We have

2 Likes

I’m subscribed and I am usually the first guy to post a comment on his videos. lol

7 Likes

OMG, you guys are making me
brahmi-shy-shy

Thank you really :heart:

2 Likes

Me too, :grinning::grinning::grinning:, but I just watch his reviews

3 Likes

Resolution u are so good to be on earth bro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i still want that cp100 :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you, I think?

That I can understand and I agree. @Godria is a true audiophile through and through and I am honored to share this forum with her.

4 Likes

He meant. I think

mr-bean-crown

3 Likes

giphy (3)

Thank you really. I mean I don’t know what to say.

2 Likes

Nice 8 core Graphene cable too…

2 Likes

1 Like

Did someone say graphene???

3 Likes

God damn that cable, interchangeable nozzles and these accessories at that price point is amazing.

2 Likes