RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Nothing wrong with that! It’s why I usually always default to S/F because I struggle to get anything else to seal.

1 Like

Only the DK-4001 is still listed as not discontinued in their shop. The 3001 pro only got discontinued recently (within the last month or so)… so maybe

oh…didnt know that. I only heard that the DK2001 was discontinued a few months ago.

It has been out of stock for about a month now and that was the same pattern before they announced the 2001 being discontinued.

1 Like

A/B Timeless vs the Tea is now showing the Timeless’ weaknesses. The Timeless has no imaging vs the Tea and it also takes about double the power.

2 Likes

Tea is still king heh?

1 Like

Tuning? The timeless’s graph does look a little odd in the upper ranges.

It’s kinda like the music is behind glass with the timeless. Everything sounds perfect but nothing pops out. You can hear the details but they don’t pop out in front of anything else. Everything always stays in line behind the glass.

The Tea’s sounds are dynamic moving forward and back. The Tea probably sounds not as high of resolution but the presentation is more engaging because of the variation in the audio events placement within the stage.

I was wondering if I’d come to that conclusion or not last night, but after the first A/B Tea would still be my preference in general.

5 Likes

Nice way to explain it, I can imagine it now.

1 Like

It does, but I don’t think the tuning is a problem for the Timeless. The Timeless is well balanced with a subtitle bass boost. It actually sounds very good. Remember the Tea is one of my highest recommendations. The Timeless is knocking on it’s door.

I still have lots more listening to do tho. Going to do some tip rolling too.

I wish @Rikudou_Goku had his set so we could discuss. :frowning:

5 Likes

Well gotta wait for 2-3 more days.

2 Likes

Ahahahahahahahhahahaha
Ahahhahahaha
Ahahah
Ah.

Yap, teas suck guys. Keep repeating that all over.

(sorry, got too emotional i guess)

1 Like

Riku, depending on what I end up/keeping, im thinking about sending you a package of stuff to try out later. But they have to come back xD

Who’s saying that???

2 Likes

Everyone and their mother everywhere in the last 2 weeks.

I have too much stuff coming now. So you dont need to do that. :joy:

@Rikudou_Goku sounds like a busy bee! :slight_smile:

I must have gotten like 10 iems in 2 months…

3 Likes

Later, later. I want you to test run some of my stuff and have a chance to listen. Blur for example :wink:

1 Like

I’ve got some new music to share with you guys that I’ve been very impressed with check this out and let me know what you think…

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories - Within - A/B testing now between the Tea and Timeless.

3 Likes