RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Naaaah. No way :joy:

See for your self…

I still think it is happening. xD They probably removed it after realizing they leaked info about an un-announced IEM.

He really said that… Look at the title

To be fair, he’s saying the tuning. I said the same thing about the Mele and Clairvoyance so I’m just as bad. :frowning:

3 Likes

You stated a fact. How do you quantity tuning? Lol

2 Likes

That’s not what he said. He said the tuning was like the Anole VX though similar would be better as he admitted the Bravery was bassier. In details and techs he made clear it was not close. The title was there to bait people to video. He has a problem saying negative things about most iems. That makes his reviews hard to read but they are entertaining. I think he does like Bravery though. I really do not think it is Ruikos ( Sp) idea of a great Iem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is enough to say IMO

1 Like

-.-

I believe that after seeing this.

1 Like

I struggle with it to be honest. At times I love it, other times it really bothers me.

Sibilance is real. Bass isn’t bloated per se, just commanding at times. Vocals can be recessed.

I haven’t listened to them for a while, which probably tells you a lot.

2 Likes

I’m just stating that I did the same thing by likening the two tunings of two very differently priced IEMs.

Maybe I should be so hard on Timmy. I like him.

3 Likes

Isn’t that what I said he said???

I even said I said the exact same thing about the Mele and the Clairvoyance. ???

3 Likes

I agree but once you put that to bait people and anyone should know that usually a 279 dollar Iem would not equal a highly rated 2500 Iem.It is possible but extremely unlikely. I watch for entertainment with him. There are a few I read to see what they say. Chris is one there are a few more.

What I meant was, you stated a fact. Clair and Mele have a close FR.

He’s saying Bravery has an FR with a 2.5k tag. That’s quantifying and kinda dumb :joy:

4 Likes

Can’t say I’m suprised HIFIGO is probably his biggest sponsor. And they did a huge See Audio Bravery Tour with all 5 star reviews on that other website. Atleast he’s way more nuanced then those written reviews. Can’t bite the hand that feed you. I leave it at that (i wonder what his favorite shop to buy stuff is) :man_shrugging:

Yup, that “favorite iem store” leads to hifigo with an affiliate link.

FIY: this is how you remove the tracking after clicking on that shit.

2 Likes

I thought it was really funny hearing your initial reaction to the Bravery after Timmy shilled the hell out of it. I’m really looking forward to your written review.

I always find an item interesting when I get excited over it because of what people are saying about it and another viewpoint I trust comes out of no where with the complete opposite.

Love it!

4 Likes

Me too… :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes

Literally 98% of the sub 500usd iems this days…

1 Like