RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Ha ha! @Rikudou_Goku recommendation just showed up! a KZ-DQ6!

Sorry @Godria I’m not a fan of KZ either but @Rikudou_Goku suggested I will like it, I have to listen. :slight_smile:

lol… OMG! BEST FIT EVER. They literally are like customs made for my ears and the stock tips seal perfectly. WTF? What the hell did I pay for these?

6 Likes

A3Z4

3 Likes

The DQ6 is a really nice fitting IEM. Also the reason I was so receptive to trying the 3DT. Triple DD is a serious option for an IEM even with KZ tuning it.

2 Likes

This IEM is excellent. @Rikudou_Goku freaking strikes again. Not as visceral as 3DT obviously, but I think this was super cheap. This is excellent.

3 Likes

I mean I think now they have 1000000000000 different models

And 500000 of them have 2304049494737 drivers

This company is crazy

5 Likes

I have this one and I didn’t like it…

2 Likes

Around $30, generally a little less. There are obviously some limitations to the drivers used and the tuning is not quite as nice (to me) as the 3DT, but it is over 10X cheaper and a really good option at that price.

3 Likes

This is already my favorite beater set. It’s a bit polite but holy shit! For 30 bucks? OMG it sounds really, really good. I feel like an idiot I’ve missed this till now.

Going from expecting nothing to what I’m hearing I’m blown away. The fit and comfort alone is insane. These feel like they were made for me.

I have the stock tips on! Perfect seal. No suction issues. Everything is perfect.

5 Likes

Is this my dear from Amazon JP? Or Aliexpress?

Cuz i believe Amazon JP only selling specific sizes not all of them in one package

Lol this is the IEM that Riku developed his patented 1/16 of a earbud foam mod to “tame” the treble. How much have you been listening to the 3DT? Your brain is almost as poisoned as mine by that sweet sweet pinna gain.

3 Likes

That’s a good question. I don’t even remember where I ordered these from. I actually forgot I had ordered them. I kinda did it as a joke. Damn it @Rikudou_Goku you are a genius.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you meant the IEMs. I ordered multiple different orders from EBay. I have many more orders coming in from different sells. I was buying them all out. lol

2 Likes

OMG I’ve been turned into a treble head!

7 Likes

I have never found them in a multi pack and Res has bought up most of the EBay supply of them by this point.

1 Like

I have posted the link but I forgot where lol

Edit:

I got mine from Aliexpress…

This seller

2 Likes

My bad I misunderstood the question…

1 Like

Give in to the treble, and you will be deafer then you can possibly imagine.

4 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t super detailed and it doesn’t slam super hard but it’s not bad at all. The bass is really full and everything sounds quite balanced. It’s a baby 3DT for only 30 bucks with way better fit and comfort.

1 Like

It is okay my dear :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@TkSilver

I bought them… I think for $4 if I am not mistaken

1 Like

I favorited the store so I can order some the next Ali binge I go on. Speaking of purchases I special ordered my Dunu cable yesterday. I have my Lyre being made.

2 Likes