RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Not even just the headphones but also the mics, which I have no use for but somehow their presentation makes me want one :joy:

New year gift, KZ BA10 review:

9 Likes

After being pretty blown away by the Faaeal Iris v1, I wanted to try some more cheap earphones.
This time I went a little up-market by a couple of Pounds and grabbed an MMCX variant of the TC200 clones. “FENGRU DIY Tingo Pro”

Again, fucking blown away. Maybe even more than I was with the Iris.

I really can see myself going down the rabbit hole, like a lot of you guys, though. I might quit now whilst I’m ahead, lol

5 Likes

Good luck. It gets deep. LOL. But as many will tell you gets a K’s LBBS and Newbsound 32 Pro and call it a day. Totl tuning for a fraction of the price. Though the Moondrop Chaconne has amazing vocals, but bit bass light.

2 Likes

2021-01-02: QianYun Qian39: QianYun Qian39 - Reviews | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

(already ranked it before but Rank: S)

Get it ASAP, its possibly discontinued so stock might not last.

Oh and while I am here:

IMG_20211227_160245.jpg

IMG_20211227_160453.jpg

IMG_20211227_160647.jpg

IMG_20211227_160752.jpg

graph - 2022-01-02T173347.276.png

Raycon wired edition. :joy:

Super bloated bass, dark hole mids, harsh and sharp treble, no tech, poor timbre.

6 Likes

odd question but could you measure the diameter of the showerhead on the qian39? might pick up a 20 pack and resell the other 19 in the u.k, cheaper for people just wanting to purchase one + cheap easy profit if i can fit them into a large letter rather than a small package

1 Like

1,6 centimeters.
(no foams)

1 Like

:+1:sorted

2 Likes

Just ordered the 2 piece lucky bag from Nicehck Audio Store.

This would be my first experience to a S tier bud on your list. And also my first (or second experience? Cuz I have some DIY MX500 which I’m not sure are real or rip offs) experience to ear buds in general.

If I happen to love these Qian39s, you know where my money will be going next, :wink:
Yeah those little bell shaped bois

And thanks you for these awesome reviews with all references to music used and time stamps. I get a great understanding on what you are trying to say in the review/comparisons plus I also got to explore new music which is a blessing in this hobby.

1 Like

:fire:

Do keep in mind that they are quite different tonally, so if you like one its no guarantee you will like the other.

:+1:

1 Like

I’d be keen to get one from ya!

Yes. I acknowledge that but I want LBBS as a complementary transducers to my current daily drivers blon-03.

Would that be a good idea though?

Bl-03 for bassy fun, Hip Hop/Rock jamming and
LBBS for when I don’t want to insert anything into my ears and listen to Orchestral/Acoustic Performances.

3 Likes

Perfection

1 Like

I have been hearing good things about Newbsound 32pro, but I can’t for the life of me find them. Nothing on Ali, and not even any Google results.

1 Like

its a DIY from a head-fier.

https://www.head-fi.org/members/irv003.511456/

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look into that. I tend to budget myself around 15-20, though, so might be out of my range.

yeah, I believe its around 80 usd.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll give that a miss, but thanks anyway. More than happy with the sound I have been getting from the Iris and TC200.

2 Likes

$75 for 3.5mm and $80 for 4.4mm

1 Like

@Rikudou_Goku ever tried HZsound bell rhymes earbuds? HZSOUND Bell rhyme Φ15MM Dynamic Driver HIFI Earphones High Performance Rubidium Magnet Headsets Headphones Wired Earbuds IEM|Earphones| - AliExpress.