🔶 Rosson RAD-0

Over the holidays Rad 0’s were selling for well below $2000. New.
Got mine then.
Slams very hard here.
Spacious wide open sound.
Have to use a really decent amp in balanced wiring to make them standout.
iFI ICAN PRO Signature does them justice.
Go back and forth with D8000 Pros and these.
Both make me smile alot.
D8000 Pros work well across several amps.
The Rads seem to mate better to a higher EMF capable amp.
Keepers here.

2 Likes

Got a question for any Rad-0 owners out there. How many people are there, yourself or someone that you know, that own/actively use the Rad-0? I’m helping to do a bit of digging to see just how popular/well-liked(or dis-liked, should that be the case) the Rad-0 is for an up-coming review of them. They really don’t seem to get talked about very much, and we’re wondering if that is because no-one keeps them, or if it’s because people just quietly enjoy them. There won’t be any names mentioned. Or where the numbers came from(unless you want mentioned). We’re just looking for some idea of how many people own them.

1 Like

I just traded my RAD-0. While I miss them dearly, they had to go.

The neck pain they had caused me was simply unbearable, even with the Puck strap. I’m convinced I had purchased one of the earliest models because they were HEAVY.

Weight issues aside, it was a magical pair that briefly served as the crown jewel of my collection. Had Rosson Audio been more transparent with their rumored headband upgrade, I might’ve held on to them longer. But their silence made it hard to justify keeping a painful headphone priced well above $1K (on the used market).

1 Like

Here’s another take. I swear we did not coordinate to drop these on the same day haha… Complete coincidence.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the MPL-0 is the same headphone, it just isn’t all candy coated on the outside, right? They might be worth considering for 1700, but that headband is suspect to me. And there is simply no way in hell I am spending 2600 on these. At that point you are buying the look, not the performance. That won’t fly with me, but I totally get why some would do it.