Rumors and new releases thread

Haven’t seen anything here so: Topping PA3S, apparently same as the PA3 but with additional balanced TRS inputs. Price jacked up another $30 also.

New microphones from Sterling

iFI xDSD Gryphon

seems like Mojo 2 has competition

1 Like

I’m not sure I want to know the price tag on that thing…

1 Like

Probably below iDSD Signature and slightly above xDSD

$599 USD. Darko has pricing info and an article…

3 Likes

That’s a more reasonable price :+1:

@Dynamic

1 Like

Yep. Was expecting this price but was hoping for less.

Probably a go for me. Especially since I can’t find a desktop stack I really like. This will solve the power issue.

2 Likes

I will definitely get this one!

1 Like

Crinacle’s new IEM collaboration will be called “Eclipse”:

5 Likes

Sold! :wink: hopefully it will have other attributes I like. And, you know, a reasonable price tag.

The only Dunu 11.11 Sale this year.

iBasso DC05 with MQA

I love stuff with MQA solutions build in, it makes the decision making a lot more easy. It will always be a big “No thanks”.

6 Likes

xDuoo MU-601 Desktop DAC – Apos Audio
You GOTTA have a big front toggle switch on yer DAC!

7 Likes

The huge front glass and the switch don’t match well aesthetically IMO. But the price point is nice, and getting 2 analog outs and a digital one is a unique enough feature. I wonder if you can control them individually, cause it seems like they are always on all the time, that would be an even better feature. In any case, the MU-601 could be a nice entry-level DAC to build around as you grow on the Hobby.

1 Like

Tin Hifi P1 Plus. And there comes another revision/relaunch of Tin HiFi, it would be nice if this is an improvement but considering their track record I’m not confident.

Super Review is making a live first impression right now.

3 Likes

McIntosh released an updated MC3500 MkII.

1 Like

Just received a mail from Apos:

EDIT:
Just noticed it was actually already announced here:

1 Like