Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro

Thank you guys, the wireless connection is secondary to me, the sound quality is more important.

Then you can foget about TWS iems.

You say FH3 is better at everything, high, medium, low? What source are you using for FH3? Spotify or Tidal?

Which is better? These or the Apple AirPod Pro, purely in sound quality?

FH3 + UTWS3 + Sony NW-A55 (with Mr Walkman FW) connected via aptX + 320 mp3s and FLAC locally, no EQ, sound great for me.

My Review of the galaxy buds pro:

After using them for a couple weeks now I have decided to write this review to give my opinions. Most of what I have to say will be comparing them to tws buds I’ve had in the past.
First of all the fit is very comfortable but very unstable, it doesn’t take much to shake them out of your ears but they are great for long listening sessions, problem is the buds plus were fine already in comfort and had wing tips that are great for stability.
The sound quality is very pleasant but not analytical, it is less fatiguing compared to the buds plus and more neutral than the jabra 75t but that’s not saying much, overall it’s nice for abit of fun but the soundstage is short and the buds plus are abit more neutral sounding.
The noise cancellation is basically a gimmick, it basically just compensates for the fact that they’re an open back in ear design and brings them back to a normal earbud level, it doesn’t completely cancel out any noise, you can always still hear everything around you abit. Very much on par with the jabra 75t noise canceling.
Overall for the price I would basically just skip them and get the buds plus for 199 or the AirPods Pro for 350 on sale if you need noise canceling. Although I have had the AirPods Pro in the past and they didn’t not stay in my ears properly for me personally, the buds pro did as long as I was not moving much.

Prices in aud

1 Like

Has anyone noticed any sound shifts with the buds pro? It seems that the sound shifts to the left or to the right sometimes for a bit. I really like them overall, but this is quite irksome.