Samsung OTG Trouble

Not sure if this is the correct spot, but I figured it would be worth a try. I’m trying to use an OTG cable to connect my Samsung S10e to a Topping D30, but I’m getting a red light on the DAC and no recognition from the phone. My wife’s S10e works fine.

Thoughts? Anything I should try?

Thanks ahead of time for any help.

I revive this thread coz i dont want to open a new one.

I have a Schiit Modi2 Dac and learned recently that i can simply connect my phone via OTG cable directly to the dac. I bought 2 cheap OTG adapters and tried it. It worked, the white led started to glow when plugging in my Samsung Note 10.
A few days ago i wanted to do it again and it didnt work. Normally my phone detects the usb dac and wants to start Uapp. If i dont want to use uapp, i still can listen with spotify, tidal or whatever and get sound.
I tried the Modi 2 on my PC than and it didnt work there either. Reconnected and reinstalled it and it works again, no problem.
Now i wanted to use it with my phone again and It doesnt work. PC connection is fine. Does anyone has an idea? Maybe some specific setting in Android?

If it is a USB C to USB C cable, you have to make sure that you plug in the Cable with the right side to Dac and the Phone. My OTG cable only works in one direction. In addition, the music app should not be open when connecting to the DAC.
There was also an update of the USB audio player Pro App a few days ago, maybe they made a mistake. When I reported a problem with the Fiio BTR5 to UAPP, an update came within a few days that fixed it, so I would probably contact the app developer.

My problem was with my usb socket on my phone. I has to have the cord in a specific way, if it was the opposite way, it didn’t work for some reason.

Weird weird. No I connect it and it works. Who knows why.
Thanks for the help anyways guys!