šŸ”· Schiit Asgard 3

Mine does get very hot. My house doesnā€™t have AC and I live in southern California so It gets pretty hot in my room. Usually between 80 - 90 degrees. Thankfully nothing has ever overheated.

Knocking on wood to not jinx myself

How do you survive!?!

1 Like

Iā€™m just used to it. I do wish I had AC but itā€™s way too expensive for me to get it installed

I wouldnā€™t be able to make it 5 min without AC if my house 80-90 degrees. Maybe a window unit for the bedroom and/or listening room?

I did have a portable ac unit but every time I used it, it trips the circuit breaker to my room. Maybe I need to find one that doesnā€™t draw a lot of power or something.

1 Like

SoCal in summer with no AC? Good godā€¦

1 Like

To top it off, both my cars ac is broken :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take SoCal summer heat any day over Middle TN humidity.

1 Like

I second thisā€¦ and I live in SoCal

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure. Iā€™m originally from California and I love the weather thereā€¦ but it would still suck to have no AC haha.

Nashville summer this year is going to suck so much. It was 90F today with like 75% humidity. Dry heat is so much easier to handle tbh.

2 Likes

85 degrees rn in my house but im pretty comfortable. I can only imagine if it was that humid

Lived in Florida for many years and the last 20 here in Nevadaā€¦ 80-90% humidity in Fla was normalā€¦ Here I see 4%ā€¦major frickin difference!!

1 Like

I lived in Daytona beach the summer of 2015. Humidity was atrocious. Iā€™m from a Mediterranean island and itā€™s not as bad as there lol.

If I connect to active speakers, would the Asgardā€™s volume knob control the speaker volume?

Yes it willā€¦ My A3 is connected to Kali audio LP6 active speakers

3 Likes

Any recommended DACs for the Asgard 3? Preferablly one with USB and Optic. Edit: Preferably under 300 dollars.

Schiit Bifrost 2 ? would be mine but others may differ

The Bifrost is way above my budget. Sorry for not clarifying earlier.

Hey no problemā€¦ what budget are we talking here?

At or below 300