Schiit Bifrost 2

I don’t need to have mic inputs, but it’s worth exploring options while schiit is out of stock. Having access to UA plugins would be pretty sweet, though… I’ll go down that rabbit hole and find out what I can

2 Likes
3 Likes

At this point it is pretty safe to say they did not mean 6 to 9 days, since that was 14 days ago.
So, I guess it is 6 to 9 nine weeks. Two down, 4 to 7 to go.

2 Likes

He certainly doesn’t suffer from being overly technical. I didn’t really get anything out of the video.

I mainly enjoyed the skid mark thing lol I like Ron’s videos. I wasn’t aware you purchased one of these so that’s pretty cool. I think you were due for a dac as your amp game is pretty serious these days. Look forward to your thoughts.

I have not bought one yet, but I have been advised that I need one. :smiley:

I read the whole thread on Head-Fi and I keep an eye on the Schiit site.

June 9th is the current expected shipping date.

1 Like

Does he also do amp and headphone reviews?

So, they meant shipping Jun 6th to June 9th? I would not have gotten that from the site. There will be a LOT of happy customers.

Yes! This video really sets the standard for Schiit puns. To any reviewer reviewing a Schiit product, this is your goal :rofl:

Also, a small part of me (OK, my large internal 12 yo) really wants Schiit and Pyle to either merge or collaborate and give us a product under the name Schiit-Pyle. I know this will never happen. Schiit and Pyle are two very different companies with very different goals. But a man can dream…

4 Likes

mainly 2 channel stuff and almost exclusively analog (as he hinted at in this video) but he’s dipping his toes into digital and rarely does headphones… he did recently quit his job to do YouTube full time so I imagine his horizons will broaden to get more content

1 Like

Ballsy move on his part.

6-9 = June 9th.

2 Likes

I need to learn the damn code!

1 Like

I enjoy New Record Day’s videos, he reviews some good stuff and he loves GR Research speakers.

2 Likes

I noticed a round hole in front of the Bifrost. Is that a headphone port?

BTW is this the official Bifrost to thread? i dont see one in the official DACs forum

It’s a hole for the infrared receiver.

2 Likes

Trying to buy these on Schiit website. which voltage should i use? 115 VAC or 230 Vac?

You’re in the US, right? If so, you’d want the 115

2 Likes

Just picked one up in EU for great deal…super stoked. I have a stack of Schiit!!!

8 Likes