Schiit Mjolnir 3 Desktop Headphone Amplifier

I just cut out 2 small 1" x 3/4" x 5" pieces of leftover wood.
Just place them under MJ3…I set them back so you dont see them.
Pulled out one to show.

Too cheap to buy feet!!
LOL!

Now u see it!
Now u dont! Magic!

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone has the mj3 paired with the Bifrost…either Og or 64.
If so…results??? Tia.

1 Like

I do, but I thought I posted my thoughts before. Although I might be thinking of what I posted on Head-fi. :thinking:

It is a great pairing, but I am going to o be upgrading to a Yggdrasil MIB next year. Over on Head-fi, owners of the Mjolnir 3 said it scales well with better DACs. I will hear it for myself next year.

All my thoughts on the Mjolnir 3 have all been with it being fed by the BF2/64.

Thanks…guess I need to reread the thread. Good to know…the yggy should be great with it!

1 Like

If you have the opportunity to purchase a Mjolnir 3 you won’t be disappointed with it being fed by a BF 2. ZMF Atrium Open, Arya V3, HD660s, Starry Night v1, Moonlight, and Koss KPH30i all sound good to me when paired with that combo. I listen to a bit of everything, but today was a Blues listening sessions with the Atrium Open hooked up to the MJ3. Let’s just say that I got lost in the music. :wink:

1 Like

Feeding my MJ3 from several dacs…all good.
The amp is good enough to discern differences is attached stuff…

iFi Pro iDSD - Nice due to its variable level output capability, DSD and multiple filters AND Tubes if ya wabt to go there and fully balanced.

Schiit MB 2, the latest. SE outs but a steal at its price level and great pairing.

Soekris 2541. R2R Sign dac…balanced as well. Another great dac. Good pairing.

Schiit Modius E…Fully balanced another performer for a low cost.

MHDT Orchid…a warmer combination, works well with HE1000Se’s

Alex

3 Likes